Olney Opticians Inc

09/24/2015

Patricia G.

02/15/2015

Carole R.

They were great to work with. close by and had a great turn around time, the the price was much more than my regular provider for simple lenses.

08/12/2013

Ronilda M.

Olney Opticians Inc are local, friendly, professional, and provide accuracy of work done. The selection of frames and lenses are good. I will go back to Olney Opticians Inc as often as I can.

Description of Work
I went to Olney Opticians Inc to purchase glasses.

Category eyeglass repair

02/18/2013

Mary L.

They were very friendly and efficient. I will recommend them to friends and family. I will use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I needed new lenses and frames, and new lenses for frames I already had.

06/20/2012

Ward S.

I was very please with the service. Dr. Brulee recommended lens to enable me to see distant and near subjects. When the lenses arrived a week later, the prescription in one eye was not correct. Dr. Brulee made adjustments and reordered the lenses. The second set of lenses were perfect. I am now able to read books and magazines without removing the lenses or using magnifying glasses. Overall, I was very pleased with the personalized and professional services.

Description of Work
I required replacement gas permeable contact lens. I received an eye exam and consultation.

06/16/2012

Madelon H.

My husband has 4 independent vision problems making his case complex.We arrived for the appointment and were seen immediately. The optomitrist was friendly, gentle and understanding my my husband's physical limiations. She reviewed his medications and chatted with himabout things that have happened since our last visit- medical and family in general. She did a comprehensive and careful exam and prescribed new glasses. We ordered the glasses and picked them up a week later. We had the occasion to go to the Johns Hopkins low vision clinic last week. The specialist opthamologist checked the new ghlasses carefully and said the she could not have done a better job herself.That is the strongest recommendation I can think of.

Description of Work
My husband had an eye exam becasue he could nnot see with is old glasses. He has multiple visions problems so this is a challenge

06/15/2012

holly G.

Perfecly. On time as usual. A typical exam with excellent doctor and staff to help with the frames/lenses.

Description of Work
I had my annual eye exam and got new distance glasses and computer glasses. The first time around I felt nauseus, so I went back. Everything checked out just fine. However the doctor decided to increase the astigmatism correction. Now my vision is the best in years!

08/06/2009

Dr Kepner is professional and informative. She provided a lot of information about options for eyeglasses and contact lenses.

Description of Work
Annual eye exam.

06/17/2009

Dr. Kepner is responsive and listens to me during my appointments. She is an excellent doctor. She is always willing to take the time to go over any questions or concerns with me. She works in conjunction with an eyeglass shop.

Description of Work
I see Dr. Kimberly S. Kepner as my optometrist.

06/04/2009

She has now moved away from Fredrick. The first time I went to her was because I needed a new prescription. She was exceptional. She took so much time getting my prescription right. I had extremely bad eye sight; I could not cross the street without the glasses. She tried 2 prescriptions and the 3rd prescription was perfect. For the first time in about 10 years I didn’t need reading glasses to read things like recipes etc and I could also see far off things pretty well. I could not believe the difference. She did a great job. I never had any optometrist be so thorough.

Description of Work
Dr. Brule is my optometrist. The last time I saw her was for a regular check up. They put eye drops for cataract test.

Eye Care - Optometry
    Eye Care - Optical Sales & Repair

Eye exams, glaucoma, retina screening, contact lenses, sunglasses & frames.