FOLTZ AUTOMOTIVE

Founded 1970 • With Angi since June 2005

9700 BEL AIR ROAD

Nottingham, MD 21236

Foltz Automotive is 100% Family Owned & Operated! Since 1970, Foltz Automotive has provided motorists in the Baltimore, MD 21236 area with comprehensive auto repair services that include General Services, Car & Truck Care, Undercar Services, Brakes, Tires, Engine Maintenance, Heating and Cooling Services, Electrical Services, Electronic Services, Miscellaneous Services and Towing. Our goal is to offer the best services available at affordable prices to get you back on the road in no time. You'll be hard-pressed to find the same level of expertise that our auto mechanic specialists provide! We have years of experience working on both domestic and import vehicles of all makes and models and can work with you to find cost-effective repair and maintenance alternatives. For a high-performing vehicle, trust Foltz Automotive with your car, truck, or van. To learn more about the services we offer, please contact us by phone at 410-256-9798 or send us an email. We also invite you to learn more about our dedication to you, our valued customer....

07/22/2017

John A.

They are relatively new provider to us, and they have been excellent. I got there first when I needed a a head lamp replaced, and I picked up the part, as the part place told me they could put it in, and they couldn't. I ended up at Foltz unannounced, and the guy said, yes they could do that. They said, let me clear up what we got going, and was maybe twenty or thirty minutes. I just walked in off the street, and they changed it for no charge. I thought that was really good. I knew a couple people who used them, and that is how we got there. We justcparticularly walked off the street, its not like I used them before.

Description of Work
They repaired an leak in an tire. They changed the oil and oil filter. They basically did general review and maintenance on the vehicle. Fluids and filters.

Category auto repair

06/21/2005

ELIZABETH S.

FOLTZ AUTOMOTIVE DID AN EXCELLENT JOB ON MY CHEVY BLAZER. MY BRAKES NO LONGER SQUEAK AND ALTERNATOR CHARGES WONDERFULLY. FOLTZ DID AN EXCELLENT JOB GETTING MY CAR IN THE SHOP THE DAY AFTER I CALLED.

Description of Work
FOLTZ AUTOMOTIVE REPLACED AND REPAIRED THE ALTERNATOR & FRONT BRAKES ON MY CHEVY BLAZER.

Category auto repair