JUNCTION AUTOMOTIVE INC

With Angi since June 2010

Auto Service
Auto Towing

Carney Tire and Car Care Ctr

Family owned & operated for over 28 years.Goodyear,Michelin,Bridgestone,Hercules,Toyo,General,Continental. Tire Sales, maintenance and repairs, cooling system, belts and hose inspection, computerized engine analysis, transmission, oil, lube and filter, shocks and struts, tire rotation, batteries, wheel alignment, disc brakes, wheel balance, heating & air conditioning. Maryland state inspections, Complete tag and title service. Additional e-mail - info@carneytire.com

Hillen Tire & Auto Service

Additional Contacts: Brian

MARYLAND MUFFLER

This is a local, family-owned-and-operated business, which allows us to offer benefits that our competitors don't offer, including discounts, guarantees, and free estimates. For more than 32 years, our passion has been providing our customers with great service so that we can grow our clientele and be a strong business in the community.

05/04/2016

01/12/2016

Description of Work
We've been going there for a number of years. Excellent work and really nice people!

12/21/2012

Tom is a great mechanic. When I take my car in for an oil change, he also gives me an update on the health of my car. He's very thorough and takes great notes, so I know exactly what to expect in the coming year or so. He's polite, patient, and no pressure. You can tell he's a guy who knows what he's doing, enjoys the work, and wants to give his customers a fair deal. The prices are very reasonabl...

Description of Work
I've taken my car and my wife's car to Tom a couple of times, first for oil changes and checkups and later for some engine repair.

07/29/2010

He's prompt, makes good cost and time estimates, he's meticulous, he's patient, and polite. He did what he said when he said and the car always runs great when he's done. He's as honest a person as I've ever had the pleasure to meet anywhere under any circumstances. They don't make people like him anymore. He's saved me so much money over the years it's unreal. He's a heckuva nice guy and a great ...

Description of Work
I had Tom fix an old car up so I could drive it safely -much cheaper than buying a new one.I've had him as a mechanic for 10 years though so we've done all kinds of repairs on various cars.