BAUER & SCOTT

Founded 1985 • With Angi since June 2010

We are a CPA firm located off of the I-270 corridor in Gaithersburg, MD that provides a full array of accounting, auditing, tax and business consulting services....

Jag Tax Management

Jag Tax Management

JAG Tax Solutions has 35 years in the tax industry. We settle your tax debt for the least possible amount and gets you back on track with the IRS and State so levies and garnishments don't interfere with your life. We're #1 at getting the best resolutions, whether it be back taxes, payroll, non-filed, you name it, we handle it. So stop stressing and call now.

04/30/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My husband had done my mom's taxes using TurboTax for 3 years with no problems, but she died in 2014 and we couldn't figure out how to do them. Mike Behrens of Scott & Bauer did her taxes quickly and did an outstanding job of patiently answering all our questions.

01/23/2015

The work was fine. We got all the information we needed. They were very thorough. Due to the software we could not see the amount to enter in the form. I was impressed with the integrity of the accountant.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They prepared some estimated taxes for the sale of a property.

CATEGORY financial advisor

12/18/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Prepared our income tax. Efiled it. No audit.

01/30/2012

He was very personable and answered all my questions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They prepared my taxes.

CATEGORY accountant

We provide a variety of services including: Income Tax Preparation for all types of businesses, and individuals IRS and State Audit Representation Payroll Reporting QuickBooks® setup, support and training Business startup services Monthly bookkeeping Financial statements - making sure your financial records are timely and accurate