Zhang, Dr. Grant

Founded 2005 • With Angi since January 2013

Alternative Med. - Acupuncture

Traditional Chinese medicine that includes acupuncture and Chinese herbs...

03/30/2017

Doctor, staff were excellent

Description of Work
Medical appointment

02/25/2015

I have seen him off and on for several years and my husband just started seeing him. The treatment works and it works well.

Description of Work
He is my acupuncturist.

04/24/2014

After 2.5 years, I am finally getting some relief. I continue to go once a week; his hours are flexible, and there's no need for me to take time off of work.

Description of Work
He is an in-network provider for my health insurance. So I have only had to pay the office visit costs. I am getting weekly acupuncture therapy. It is helping.

Category acupuncture

Thank you for your kind review. I am happy to hear that my treatment provided some meaningful relief for your chronic pain. I hope our continued treatment will provide further improvement on your pain condition, as well as overall well being. We will work on our billing system to make it more efficiency.

01/10/2014

Category acupuncture

Thank you so much for your kind review. I appreciate your trust and support. I hope you are continuing doing well.

01/22/2013

He is excellent and wonderful for everything. I am in a lot of pain and he is relieving the pain. The treatment is very relaxing, soothing and it does not hurt. He has helped me with a number of things that can help to lower my blood pressure and helps with anxiety; you name it, it works. He is very gentle and knowledgeable. He also teaches Tai Chi and I am taking a Tai Chi course from him.

Description of Work
Dr. Zhang is my acupuncturist. I see him for a bad back; I have three herniated disks.

Category acupuncture

[removed member name] thank you so much for your kind review. I appreciate your trust and wish you doing well.

Acupuncture, Chinese herbs, Tuina, cupping, tai chi exercise