Best Buddy Dog Trainer, LLC

Founded 2015 • With Angi since September 2016

Animal Training

Best Buddy Dog Trainer, LLC is a dog training company owned and managed by Jeff Causby, a certified dog trainer from the Animal Behavior College and is currently attending Karen Pryor Academy to earn his second certification. He is also a Canine Good Citizen, S.T.A.R. Puppy, & AKC Trick Evaluator for the American Kennel Club. He is a professional member of The Association of Professional Dog Trainers, The Pet Professional Guild, Pet CPR, and Pet First-Aid certified. Jeff is a positive only dog trainer who does not believe in using prong collars, choke chains, shock collars, or any other type of harsh training method to teach your dog. Jeff is strict on how he approaches each case he treats each week. He uses positive reinforcement, counter-conditioning, desensitization, open bar/closed bar, and socialization to change behavior. He has 41 5-star reviews on Facebook, 13 5-star reviews on Google and 3 here so far. You are in the best hands possible when you choose Best Buddy Dog Trainer, LLC to help you with your loved one(s). Additional Email - Jeffcausby13@gmail.com....

05/14/2019

Finding a positive reinforcement trainer for Willow was very important to me. Finding a trainer that trained me to train my dog was a super bonus. Jeff is not only a great trainer for dogs he is super patient with people. If you are looking to build your relationship with your dog, learn the skills necessary to train and maintain the behaviors you want your dog to learn, this is the program you wa...

Description of Work
Dog Training

11/02/2018

Extremely talented and knowledgeable about how to effectively train dogs.

Description of Work
Dog training

10/24/2018

I hired Jeff six months ago to help me with my puppy who was nipping, chewing everything and would not walk on a leash without pulling. With Jeff’s help and all positive only training we replaced his “bad behaviors” with good ones and he now walks beside me on a loose leash. I couldn’t be happier with the results!

Description of Work
Dog training

05/23/2017

it went well, jeff was very patient. He worked with my dog and trained her the basics of sitting, come, stay, down etc.. I was able to carry the technics I learned and continue to teach her a year and a half later. Jeff is dedicated to what he does and has invested his time in dogs and I highly recommend him!

Description of Work
I had just purchased my 6 month English mastiff and I wanted her to be trained the basics of obeying. I have grandkids and my concern was that one she is full grown, she would not be a problem

05/11/2017

Jeff is very knowledgable about positive dog training. He will train you in the methods used to create/maintain a happy and well-behaved dog. He will assign you homework. If you cannot commit to working with your dog at home, private lessons will not work for you. I would then recommend his board and train program. Yes, it's expensive. Yes, it's worth it...if you follow through!

Description of Work
Best Buddy provided private positive behavior training for my puppy.

Category dog trainers

Hey [Member Name Removed] I'm just now responding to all the reviews here I actually didn't know that there was an area for me to respond until now but as you know I enjoyed every minute of our lessons thank you for all the hard work you've put into training and thank you for your business

Private in-home lessons, Group Classes at Prince Frederick's Animal Hospital, Board & Train.

Dog Walking, In-home pet sitting