Ankers Automotive LLC

Founded 2006 • With Angi since October 2008

6426 Baltimore National Pike

Catonsville, MD 21228

With over 20 years of experience, Ankers Automotive guarantees that you will receive the best car maintenance without the inflated prices....

01/12/2015

Kelly L.

. It is hard to find someone who knows what they are doing and this guy did a great job. The shop seems pretty busy but they were able to fit me in in a timely manner. I would go there again.

Description of Work
Worked on my VW Jetta TDI

11/20/2014

Greg C.

Description of Work
Ankers is a fantastic repair shop. It hits all of the points you look for: high quality work (Pete used to work at a VW dealer, so he knows his stuff but doesn't cheat you like the dealers), very reasonable prices (also, Pete would often do some minor work without charge), and great customer service (he'd stay open late to accommodate a pick up or drop off and he's very friendly). I trusted him implicitly. That's in the past tense only because I sold my Audi and got a Jeep to replace it. It is a testament to Pete Ankers that one of my considerations in buying a new car was whether it was a brand in which he specialized. I think I'll still call Pete about my Jeep if a problem pops up.

12/01/2011

margaret O.

They do good work. They are really nice. They are very knowledgeable. The prices are reasonable. They are very quick and efficient.

Description of Work
I used Ankers Automotive LLC for auto service.

04/23/2011

Greg C.

Excellent experience, just as my previous experiences with Ankers. Pete is very responsive and flexible. Stayed late to allow me to pick it up after the great, prompt work. Very modest pricing and does not charge for minor things. Very highly recommended!

Description of Work
Replaced bad ignition coil and checked squeaking brakes. Has done other work in the past. Will use again in the future without a doubt.

12/13/2010

Kevin M.

They did some work on my truck last week. I normally go there for any kind of automotive work. The mechanic there used to work for the Volkswagen dealership, and now he runs his own small business. He seems to be a pretty honest person and doesn’t try to get us to do any extra things. Ankers Automotive is a lot cheaper than a dealership.

Description of Work
I use Ankers Automotive for auto service. I have been going to them for a couple of years.

09/18/2010

William P.

The best experience I have ever had for car repair!!

Description of Work
Having problems with alarm going off on Beetle for no reason. Dealer was unable to find problem. Pete found the problem was hatch lock assembly.

08/30/2010

Kevin M.

They are very good. They are honest and are not as expensive as going to a dealer. It is a small business. I like them a lot, and I have been going to them for about two years.

Description of Work
I take my car to Ankers Automotive Llc, and I had been to them two months ago for an oil change. Earlier they have done other things on my car.

08/12/2010

Hinrich K.

A call to the closest Audi dealer had let me know that the cost of making this repair would be $514.05. Pete at Ankers Automotive priced the same service at around $300 during a phone call. I delivered the vehicle in the late morning of July 21 after having been asked whether it was ok if it took into the 22nd to complete the work. This was no problem and I picked up the vehicle as expected on the 22nd. Even though the shop is small (often Pete works on vehicles alone), his service is excellent and economical.

Description of Work
My Audi needed the left outer tie rod end replaced, and the toe set (tie rod parts plus labor, plus alignment).

10/28/2008

Tom F.

I heard of this shop by word of mouth. The mechanic/owner spent roughly 9 years servicing cars at a nearby VW dealership. He has the expertise needed to repair VW autos, without the high dealership price. The job was performed as promised, and I had my car back in the same day. I saved 40 - 50% off the dealership cost for the same repair.

Description of Work
Complete timing belt change on 2001.5 1.8T VW Passat, including coolant pump and coolant.