GOODYEAR AUTO SERVICE

With Angi since March 2006

2.8

Auto Service
Auto Tires

This is a local, family-owned-and-operated business, which allows us to offer benefits that our competitors don't offer, including discounts, guarantees, and free estimates. For more than 32 years, our passion has been providing our customers with great service so that we can grow our clientele and be a strong business in the community.

Precision Collision Center, offering you a one stop shop for all your vehicles needs, from body work or complete restorations and auto mechanical repairs. We strive in giving you the best service and the best auto parts in the market and products, our certified body technicians and mechanics will give you a pleasant and flawless experience. We are officially Certified-Recognized by Ford, FCA - Chrysler, Dodge, Fiat, Jeep, Nissan, Infiniti, Hyundai, GM, Kia, Subaru. We meets and exceeds the stric standarts and specifications for a numbers of Automobile Manufacturers. These Manufaturer Certification show that Precision Collision Center has the proper training, equipment, and other qualifications to properly repair your vehicle. Each Manufacture offers unique warranty agreement on repair through Precision Collision Center that you would not receive through non certified body shops. Precision Collision Center has Factory equipment and scanners OE scan tool ready to perform Relearns, Diagnostics, Calibration and programming. If your Vehicle is in an accident, your insurance company may suggest that you opt to replace a damaged part with an aftermarket part, a salvaged part, or another kind of part. The ideal wold be Replacing your damaged parts with OEM parts means you know you'll get a part that fits your vehicle and is designed to have the same safety and functionality as when it was brand new. They can be more expensive than aftermarket parts. If you have the option, you can afford an OEM part, and you're satisfied with (and want to match) the original standards of your vehicle, you can never go wrong with an OEM part. Precision Collision already has a long history of happy customers and we encourage you to try us out, simply get a repair estimate and compare our rates with others. Guaranteed "Satisfaction"

Capitol Hill Auto Service is an award winning auto service company that provides a variety of services performed by ASE Certified Technicians

04/04/2017

It was a complete failure. They did not complete the work. I had to take my car back several times and they still could not finish the job. I interacted with them very negatively. They need to change their personnel.

Description of Work
I used Goodyear Top of the Heights for auto service. The last time I was there they repaired my automobile.

12/14/2016

I've been for the last six months I've been trying to get then to correct a problem that they created in my automobile and I just finally stop dealing with them, Goodyear is not one of my favorite auto repair shops. We experience some kind of like a brake problem, thought was a brake problem I took it in to them they did a complete brake job, that replace charge me about two thousand dollars and t...

Description of Work
I used Goodyear Auto Service for auto service.

03/17/2014

It was diffult, they kept coming back with more problems, first one technician would say one thing then another technician would say something else until I just felt that I could not trust the services manager or the technicians.

Description of Work
Change brakes and front in work.

04/30/2013

I have been going there for years and my experience has been above average. I haven't had any problems. Maybe one time in 10 years I had to take something back that was reevaluated and completed without any questions asked.

Description of Work
I have used Goodyear Auto Service for auto tires.

Category car tires

02/21/2011

It went very well and they were very professional. It went very well. They were very friendly. I have been to them before off and on for things. They ave always been very friendly. They tell you right up front what it is going to cost. They look at it immediately when you bring it in and they tell you as soon as they know. Then they ask you if you want them to proceed, and that is appreciated too....

Description of Work
There was something wrong with my brakes. They were out of round.