Brentwood Animal Hospital

4.4

Veterinarians
Animal Boarding Kennels
Animal Grooming

When it comes to quality, compassionate veterinary care, the most trusted resource is Brentwood Animal Hospital. Our dedicated team of highly qualified, compassionate vets, technicians and assistants strive to provide each and every patient we serve with the exceptional care necessary for long, happy and healthy lives. We've worked incredibly hard to establish a calm, welcoming atmosphere that will make our clients and their four-legged family members feel comfortable and at ease....

06/29/2021

I recommend this Vet to a find to have her new kittens vaccinated, big mistake! She explained that she just wanted the kittens vaccinated because the law requires all animals be vaccinated for rabies. She explained to the tech Rachel that kittens had never been outside and that there mother was fully vaccinated and tested for diseases. The bill was $502! Instead of just vaccinating her kittens the...

Description of Work
Rabies shot

10/17/2013

After the provider took the X-Rays, I was told that my cat had a hairline fracture. He gave him some pain medication and sent him home. I took my cat to his vet and I was given a different diagnosis. I was told that my cat had broken his femoral head and needed to be consulted by an Orthopedic Vet. This was very devastating to say the least. Even though the people were very nice at Brentwood Anima...

Description of Work
The provider did X-Rays on my cat because he limping on his back left leg.

01/02/2013

I dropped him off in the morning and picked him up late afternoon. The staff was very friendly and the service was grat!

Description of Work
I had my puppy's hair cut, nails cut and teeth brushed.

Category pet grooming

11/14/2012

It was a totally awesome experience. The people were genuinely nice. They were clean and professional and nice all around.

Description of Work
They boarded my dog for 4 days, gave a complimentary wash, and gave her shots.

Category kennels

11/01/2011

Overall the whole experience went really well. The people at Brentwood Animal Hospital are top notch: friendly, courteous, and always professional. It's a real pleasure to deal with them anytime. They always take care of our dog and make us feel like part of their family. I would recommend the Brentwood Animal Hospital to others in our neighborhood. Furthermore, this is the second time I've taken ...

Description of Work
After two days of our dog being sick, I took her to the Brentwood Animal Hospital. Since they couldn't get me an appointment until 11, they offered to take my dog when they opened and watch her for the day. When I came home from work around 5, I picked her up and met with the doctor who explained to me the tests he had run and the outcomes of those tests.

07/15/2011

They are fine but they are a little bit pricey. I would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I used Brentwood Animal Hospital for veterinary care.

02/21/2011

They were very helpful. They talked to me about the different options they had to take care of the dog's mange. They let me board the dog there for a day or two because I had to get in contact with the owner, who was out of the country. They worked with me to make sure that I was doing what the owner wanted to do. They didn't pressure me to get anything done. They took good care of the dog. The quality of the work was relatively fair. They saw me right away.

Description of Work
I was watching an old St. Bernard and it mange, as well as other skin conditions. I had to have it groomed a lot. They also gave it some shots.

Category veterinarian","pet groomer

09/20/2007

They are a little high but I know they take good care of my dog and pamper her. They take her out in a play area and play with her everyday. I love that they know my dog by name and her personality when I bring her in. They go out of their way to keep an eye on her, especially when she got sick.

Description of Work
I have boarded my Spaniel there while I was on vacation for a week.

Category boarding

09/05/2007

I have used this service for any hospital needs that my dogs have and also for boarding. They are a bit pricey and they don t walk them as much as I would like, but they are very dependable and professional. They have a very friendly staff and are accommodating to the needs of their customers. I would refer them to others.

Description of Work
I boarded my 2 dogs at Brentwood Animal Hospital for 1 week. I have 65 pound English Lab and a 95 pound German Sheppard mix.

Category boarding

09/22/2005

I AM VERY SATISFIED WITH THE WORK THAT GOES ON AT THE BRENTWOOD ANIMAL HOSPITAL. THEY ARE VERY COMPASSIONATE TOWARDS ANIMALS AND THEY ARE VERY FRIENDLY. YOU FEEL WELCOME AS SOON AS YOU WALK IN THE DOOR.

Description of Work
ROUTINE CHECK-UP, SHOTS AND TREATMENT.

Cardiology, Digital Radiology, Allergies & Dermatology, Oral Surgery, Boarding