Maids Prime

Founded 2013 • With Angi since April 2016

Maids Prime has been providing the best quality house and office cleaning services around Washington metropolitan area. We want to ensure we do everything to make your cleaning experience as pleasant as possible. We offer 200% satisfaction guarantee. Please visit our website for more information... www.maidsprime.com...

Heart 2 Heart Delivery & Moving Solutions

Heart 2 Heart Delivery & Moving Solutions is known for Professionalism, Quality, Performance, and Endurance. In our commitment to environmentally friendly, we reuse and recycle moving boxes! We uphold seven-plus years of experience in the delivery and moving industry. We provide optimal insurance coverage and we're bonded. Also, we are USDOT 2724163 - MC 922612 certified to operate in the state of Maryland and multi-state. We are here for our clients from the initial estimate to the completion of services and beyond. Also, we provide cleaning services, not only do we move clients, we'll clean their property as well. We are the one-stop for services. One of the perks of using Heart 2 Heart is the day of the move we do not charge for mileage from our location to the client's location. In order to receive the discount, the coupon must be given at the signing of contract. "From Our Heart To Your Heart"

Sir Grout Washington DC Metro

Sir Grout is adapting to the fight against the "invisible enemy". To cope with social distancing we are offering virtual estimates and during service our techs will take the measures recommended by the CDC, such as no handshaking, multiple hand washing and use of protective equipment. We provide top-rated tile, grout, stone and wood restoration and care services designed to enhance & protect hard surfaces in homes and businesses. We are a leading innovator and award-winning company in the "hard surface" restoration and care industry that recognizes the special needs of our customers. Our services include: - Grout cleaning, sealing, and recoloring with our renowned ColorSeal process - Tile cleaning and sealing - Stone restoration, honing, and polishing on marble, travertine, granite, slate and other natural stone - Bathroom and shower regrouting and recaulking services - Kitchen and bathroom stone countertop honing and polishing - High durability coatings for extra protection of hard surfaces, indoors and outdoors - No Sanding wood floor refinishing - Slip-resistant applications Sir Grout has been recognized by notable organizations like Home Advisor, Angie's List, Google, Yelp, TrustDale, Entrepreneur Magazine and others as the best option to restore your hard surfaces in both residential and commercial environments. We offer free, in-home/office consultations and make it quick, easy and convenient for you to learn about our top-quality services. Contact us today and let us transform your hard surfaces to looking like new again in less than a day.

Offers by Sir Grout Washington DC Metro on Angi
Master Management Painting Inc

We are a painting service that makes your home beautiful. We provide interior and exterior paint jobs, we do drywall repair, power washer, wallpaper removal, cabinet painting, staining decks We're organized, clean, also we provide an excellent environment for our clients.

11/25/2020

Luis and Cesar did an outstanding job identifying the source of a chronic leak in my sunroom ceiling. Several other contractors had missed the source, but Cesar quickly found a small leak in the French Door system that caused the ceiling damage. He did a nice job shimming the door and sealing the area to prevent recurrence. The crew also did a great job reinforcing the ceiling where I've had recur...

Description of Work
Find/fix leak in ceiling. Fix cracks in ceilings. Paint ceilings in 3 large rooms.

Category awnings,drywall,interior painters

07/12/2020

The ladies did a great job. Very efficient.

Description of Work
House Cleaning services

Category awnings,house cleaning

06/07/2020

It went terribly. I have a studio apartment and 2 women were ‘cleaning’ for 2 hours, but I honestly can’t tell what they even cleaned. I had to go there and clean my apt before move in all over. What a waste of money.

Description of Work
Move in clean

01/04/2020

The team worked very efficiently and professionally and the house was left sparkling clean and all my items were treated with great care. I especially appreciated the reasonable price offered through an Angie's List deal.

Description of Work
General housecleaning

12/20/2019

What a terrific team. A deep clean done very professionally and very efficiently. On time, lots of good communications. Just as pleased as I was the first time I used this service, and I'll definitely go back to them.

Description of Work
Housecleaning

11/19/2019

It went extremely well. We were very pleased with Raymond, Douglas, and Marcio. They were informative, professional, timely, efficient, friendly, and helpful. They kept my husband and I informed every step of the way. The gentleman who worked on the awning was efficient and helpful (unfortunately we do remember his name).

Description of Work
Power washing doors, windows, brick stairs, driveway; wire brushing and then painting black iron railings staircase and around deck, repair of deck, painting of two bedrooms, painting touch-ups, caulking, installation of the motor of outside awning.

Category awning installer","window cleaning company","window installer","deck cleaner","pressure washer","house painter","interior painter

09/29/2019

Oscar and Denis of JW Home Improvements were fantastic. They arrived on time, worked hard all day, handled delicates with care, and asked questions whenever the home owner needed to make a decision. They explained their work, and it was well done. They were professional and friendly and focused. I would definitely hire them again!

Description of Work
Gutter repair, insulation repair, cleanup of crawl space, power washing of house.

Category gutter repair contractor","house cleaner","insulation contractor","vacuum cleaner","pressure washer

07/23/2019

Initially, the house "looked" good, but closer inspection showed a lack of care and attention to detail. FAILURES: no dusting/vaccuming behind doors; no cleaning of toilet bases; floor behind ALL toilets to cleaned; soap scum left in bathtubs; no cleaning/sanitizing of BOTH sinks in master bathroom and jack-and-jill baths; visible pet hair left on floor at base of refrigerator; sticky spill left in visible space beside portable ice maker; no vacuum/dust underneath plugged-in cables; visible crumbs left in son's bedroom; crumbs, sticky spots and greasy areas left on kitchen counters; exterior of cabinets not wiped down, ceiling fans not touched although multiple short, step-ladders were offered, total failure to honor Angie’s List offer. . . I signed up for the Maid’s Prime $189 for 8 man-hours Angies List promotion. However, Maids Prime refused to honor their own offer. I was charged $209 for 6 man-hours, which they did inform me of prior to clean. Due to lack of time, I was forced to go along with them. The ladies arrived on time and were polite. Only one person spoke and understood English, despite being verbally assured that both cleaners would be fluent in English. The ladies walked around periodically dusting something for the last 45 minutes of the 6 hours. I had to direct their attention to re-clean kitchen counters using MY PRODUCT. Ladies were pleasant when I asked them to re-clean the counters but I had to stop my own work in order to supervise them—not what I paid for!

Description of Work
Clean house

07/23/2019

the job was done well ... they did not have to stay quite the entire time contracted for, but, there could've been more attention to detail ... I could tell doors weren't thoroughly wiped down, metal track on shower door wasn't completely cleaned (design of it is admittedly bad, so it collects a lot of standing debris)

Description of Work
House cleaning

07/17/2019

Very well. They did an excellent job of cleaning. Everything was spic and span and smelled wonderful.

Description of Work
Housecleaning: dusting, vacuuming, mopping, bathroom cleaning and general cleaning.

Category house cleaner

House Cleaning, Home Organization, Vacuum Cleaning, Window Cleaning, Blind Cleaning, Floor Cleaning, Bathroom Cleaning, Kitchen Cleaning, Move In- Move Out Cleaning

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal