Maids Prime

Founded 2013 • With Angi since April 2016

Maids Prime has been providing the best quality house and office cleaning services around Washington metropolitan area. We want to ensure we do everything to make your cleaning experience as pleasant as possible. We offer 200% satisfaction guarantee. Please visit our website for more information... www.maidsprime.com...

SOLUTION HANDYMAN

SOLUTION HANDYMAN

All you need home improvement

11/25/2020

Luis and Cesar did an outstanding job identifying the source of a chronic leak in my sunroom ceiling. Several other contractors had missed the source, but Cesar quickly found a small leak in the French Door system that caused the ceiling damage. He did a nice job shimming the door and sealing the area to prevent recurrence. The crew also did a great job reinforcing the ceiling where I've had recur...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Find/fix leak in ceiling. Fix cracks in ceilings. Paint ceilings in 3 large rooms.

CATEGORY awnings,drywall,interior painters

07/12/2020

The ladies did a great job. Very efficient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Cleaning services

CATEGORY awnings,house cleaning

06/07/2020

It went terribly. I have a studio apartment and 2 women were ‘cleaning’ for 2 hours, but I honestly can’t tell what they even cleaned. I had to go there and clean my apt before move in all over. What a waste of money.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move in clean

01/04/2020

The team worked very efficiently and professionally and the house was left sparkling clean and all my items were treated with great care. I especially appreciated the reasonable price offered through an Angie's List deal.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General housecleaning

12/20/2019

What a terrific team. A deep clean done very professionally and very efficiently. On time, lots of good communications. Just as pleased as I was the first time I used this service, and I'll definitely go back to them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning

CATEGORY house cleaning

House Cleaning, Home Organization, Vacuum Cleaning, Window Cleaning, Blind Cleaning, Floor Cleaning, Bathroom Cleaning, Kitchen Cleaning, Move In- Move Out Cleaning

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal