Perry Hall Dental Associates

Dentistry - Cosmetic
Dentistry - Pediatrics
Dentistry - Orthodontics
Dentistry - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Looking for a great dentist in your area? Look no further! The office of John Stamas, D.D.S., and Constantine J. Kaminaris has the overall dental expertise you and your family are looking for. If you have a concern about a procedure or about how your insurance will cover it, Perry Hall Dental Associates, LLC will be happy to answer your questions. Please give us a call to schedule an apointment that fits your schedule. We are positive you won't leave our office without a smile on your face!...

02/13/2018

I think the dentist and the staff bend over backwards to ensure excellent service and to work with your insurance company

Description of Work
i needed lots of stuff done...bridge, cavities over the course of the past 7 years and Dr Stamas has been very professional, caring and reasonable at every turn.

03/15/2016

02/18/2016

Description of Work
Refilled an old metal cavity on my back molar from 60 years ago, it was perfect. He is great and the staff is excellent both in the cleaning and the administration. Thanks for a great experience.

05/11/2015

Description of Work
Nice office environment. Hygeniest and dentist were both thorough and professional.

10/22/2014

The appointment went very well, they took x-rays, explained what was going on, did the cleaning, out lined a treatment plan, gave me the cost of each procdure. At the end of my visit the billing department, expalined my co-pay and that they will submitt the bill to my insurance, also explained what I will be charge as I continued with my treatment. Due to my schedule I delayed my treatment plan wi...

Description of Work
Need to get a checkup and cleaning

Category dentists

General & Cosmetic Dentistry, Lumineers, Invisalign, Implants, Zoom Bleaching, Full & Partial Dentures, Root Canal, Oral Surgery, Crowns, Bridges, Oral Surgery, Orthodonticts

all dental procedures are offered

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available