Maishs Auto Service Inc

530 W Mulberry St

Baltimore, MD 21201

08/01/2016

Carol S.

I have had work done with Maishs many times over the years. They are very reliable and do a good job. The prices are good also.

Description of Work
Exhaust pipe replaced.

04/01/2011

Thomas A.

I have no single story to report. Every experience has been excellent.

Description of Work
I have had Maishs do all my auto repairs on my Camrys for nearly a decade. The $900 figure is my total spent in 2010. The service date listed is approximately my last visit. The work that I have Maishs do includes all oil changes and routine maintenance and any more major work. I simply no longer use Toyota service. My current Camry is a hybrid, and Maishs has done a great job with it. I have recommended Maishs to two colleagues and both have been exceptionally satisfied. This is a family-run business that values its customers. Prices are extremely reasonable and the quality of work is very reliable. Over 4 decades of owning cars in Seattle, New York, Philadelphia and Baltimore, I have used only one other repair shop that was as reliable as Maishs (and they are rated Best in Philadelphia).

02/23/2011

MICHAEL M.

The work was good. They are efficient, their prices are fair, and they do pick me up. I would use them again in the future if necessary.

Description of Work
The last time I used Maish’s Auto Service Inc was for an oil change.

09/01/2010

MICHAEL M.

They are very good. They do honest, reasonably priced work. The facility is nice.

Description of Work
I have used Maishs Auto Service in the past.

06/19/2008

MICHAEL M.

I went very well. They are a very reliable and efficient operation. They have been in business a long time and I have gone there for years. They have a very clean and beautiful facility. I have always been pleased with their work.

Description of Work
I took my vehicle there to have them put on new windshield wiper blades and they also changed the oil and filters.