CareFirst BlueChoice Inc

Health Insurance - Agents & Companies
Primary Care - Family Medicine
Rehabilitation - Physical Medicine & Rehab
Insurance Agencies

Capitol Benefits is an award-winning independent insurance agency representing 12 states. Our two main offices are in the Washington DC area and the Jacksonville, FL area. We represent over 200 insurance companies and all types of insurance.. We represent our clients, not an insurance company. Discounts of up to 30% are available for combining home and auto, AARP members, Federal Government employees, safe drivers, and more. Visit our website at www.capitolbenefits.com for instant quotes and more information!

Call (888) 858-1408. Blue Lion Medicare work with over 200 plans and specializes in savings seniors money on their Medicare coverage!

Call (888) 864-8940. We are a no-cost service working with over 200 insurance companies in all 50 states. 10-time Super Service Award winners. Our policyholders get free claims support for life! We work for you, not the insurance companies. Our services are free and you pay the same no matter where you shop!

01/25/2016

I had them probably for 15 years. They went up this year from $660 a month to $918 a month. I think that there is something very wrong with that. It's really criminal. Honestly, it's ridiculous. I never use health insurance except for regular doctor visits.

Description of Work
I had CareFirst for health insurance.

03/13/2014

They have limited if any deductible, great in costumer service, and widely accepted by providers. I like everything about them. We didn't have any options but once my wife went in to retirement, the portion paid by the school dropped and became extremely expensive but we would if we could afford the price competitive, we would use them.

Description of Work
We use CareFirst BlueChoice for health insurance.

09/27/2013

I've not had any problems with them in getting coverage for need medical procedures and have had no billing problems. I can also get the EOBs from their webpage as needed and they send me an email whenever one is ready for viewing. The copays for visits and Rx are a little high but I suppose that is mostly a function of what my company has negotiated with them to keep the premiums down. My premium...

Description of Work
This is my and my family's insurance provider.

09/27/2013

I've used CareFirst BlueChoice for several years, it is what is offered through my employer. It's a little expensive and but the coverage is good and I enjoy free generic rx.

Description of Work
CareFirst BlueChoice is my health insurance provider.

09/26/2013

I am pleased with this company for insurance. They do not require referrals. I have had issues getting claims paid properly. After several calls the claims have been paid.

Description of Work
They are my insurance company.

Health insurance.