Blue Ridge Sportscars Ltd

Baltimore, MD 21211

auto service....

03/25/2014

Caroline C.

They are phenomenal. The prices are good. They are knowledgeable. They are very nice. They are just wonderful.

Description of Work
We used them for auto service repairs.

02/10/2014

ROBERT W.

They’re very confident and honest. They’re fair and reasonable as well.

Description of Work
I use Blue Ridge Sportscars Ltd for auto service. They fixed my coolant leak the last time.

02/05/2014

Megan R.

I can't remember what all was fixed, but they weren't pushy with unnecessary diagnostics. The owner was very straight forward with the repairs and was very accommodating to our schedule. There were also a lot of people bringing their BMWs there.

Description of Work
We dropped off our recently purchased high mileage BMW to be looked over for any irregularities. Also, the oil light was on.

01/30/2014

George F.

They are outstanding in terms of the service that they’ve given me. They’ve gone out of their way to provide excellent service for my car. They know their business. They went to extra lanes to help me with the problem with my car. Even when I was delayed about picking up the car, they didn’t close. The guy stayed there and waited for me. I think their price is fair and reasonable. It’s just not bargain price. They are always there.

Description of Work
I used Blue Ridge Sportscars to service my car.

01/22/2014

Denise T.

Great! The owner Don is very helpful and explained what needed to be fixed and why, even showing me the broken hose and clogged air filter. Definitely didn't make me feel like 'a stupid girl' like most car service places do. And the price couldn't be beat, as I called around for my first out-of-warranty oil change. They charged only for the time they actually worked on the car not the inflated time the 'book' tells you to charge like a previous garage did. Definitely bringing both cars here in the future!

Description of Work
oil change, general inspection previously, hose repair, air filter, and tires

01/15/2014

Graham B.

Although I try to do most routine maintenance myself, I've used Blue Ridge on occasion when a repair is beyond my abilities or time commitment. Don (the owner/manager) is easy to work with, and his mechanics are knowledgeable about the cars they work on...in my case older BMWs, although they do work on newer cars too. Price is a bit on the higher side for independent shops, but still a good deal compared to dealership costs, plus a much better attitude overall.

Description of Work
Replaced broken strut, performed brake fluid flush, and several other minor needs.

05/13/2013

Karen H.

It went well. Since we are not mechanics, I can't speak to the quality of the repair other than to say that it worked! One word of advice--If you don't know where they are, ask them for directions before you go...It is not easy to find.

Description of Work
Blue Ridge fixed the transmission in our 1997 BMW 540i. It was an expensive repair, but typical for a BMW. They were very professional, responsive, and patient, taking time to make sure that all of our questions were answered. We have been back since this repair to fix a problem with the alarm, and had a similar experience.

02/22/2013

ROBERT W.

They were good. For German cars, they can’t be beaten.

Description of Work
I used Blue Ridge Sportscars Ltd. for auto repair service.

02/08/2013

Bruce L.

I have a 03 BMW that needed a coolant leak repaired and a new clutch. In speaking with the owner, Don Miller, over the phone and in person it was clear he knew what he was talking about. It was also very evident he would take his time and not just throw parts at the problem. He was honest, did the work and the car runs great. (BTW, he beat other repair quotes by a wide margin.) Even though I live in Columbia, MD, and there are many other repair shops much closer, Blue Ridge is now my first choice for BMW service.

Description of Work
Excellent BMW Service

06/05/2012

ROBERT W.

They are very honest and they do very expert repairs. Their prices are excellent.

Description of Work
I took my car to Blue Ridge Sportscars Ltd for a routine maintenance.