Belvedere Veterinary Center

Veterinarians
Pet Stores
Animal Burial/Cremation
Animal Grooming

Belvedere Veterinary Center is a full-service animal hospital, located in Baltimore, MD. The professional and courteous staff at Belvedere Veterinary Center seeks to provide the best possible medical care, surgical care and dental care for their highly-valued patients. We are committed to promoting responsible pet ownership, preventative health care and health-related educational opportunities for our clients. Belvedere Veterinary Center strives to offer excellence in veterinary care to Baltimore and surrounding areas. Please take a moment to contact us today, to learn more about our veterinary practice and to find out more information about how Belvedere Veterinary Center can serve the needs of you and your cherished pet....

CHADWELL ANIMAL HOSPITAL

We are a 6 doctor small animal practice in Abingdon, MD. There are currently 26 employees, all of whom are pet owners. We strongly believe that no matter how small, or what species, all are equally cherished and demand the same level of medical care and attention. We will always be an advocate for our patients and provide an environment of care and compassion in such a manner as one would expect for their own children. We strive to keep all lines of communication open and continue to educate clients on pet wellness & health care. Together, doctor, client, patient, staff...we will work toward what is always in the pet's best interest realizing that pet ownership is a responsibility and a privilege. For more information, here is our website: https://www.chadwellanimalhospital.com/ - Give us a call today!

Bayside Animal Medical Center

Bayside Animal Medical Center is a full-service veterinary hospital that provides its patients and clients with a gentle, compassionate approach to exceptional medical care. Our veterinarian staff is professional, dedicated committed to the best preventive, medical, surgical, and dental care for our highly-valued patients. Located in Severna Park, Maryland, Bayside provides a unique combination of advanced medical care and individual attention and commitment to our clients and their pets. We are committed to promoting responsible pet ownership, preventative health care, and health-related educational opportunities for our clients and community. Please take a moment to contact us today and to learn more about how Bayside Animal Medical Center can serve the veterinary needs of you and your cherished pet.

09/17/2015

I am so impressed by the quality of care my pet has received at BVC. The facilities are spotless. The staff clearly loves animals and always expresses interest in my pet. They do not upcharge or upsell any unwanted products or treatments. I love knowing my pet is in good hands there.

Description of Work
Our cat had a booster exam and a rabies vaccination.

05/11/2015

Our dog made a full recovery without additional treatment!

Description of Work
Dr. Elianne stabilized our 9-year-old Yorkie Biewer, who is prone to pancreatitis. We rushed him to Belvedere early in the morning with bloody diarrhea. We were hoping to avoid an expensive overnight hospitalization at an emergency animal hospital. Dr. Elianne gave him fluids and medication throughout the day, and we were able to pick him up that evening.

06/07/2014

I took my cat in for a wellness visit. The staff greeted us as we walked in with friendly smiles. The office was very clean and comfortable. Dr Elianne and her staff were excellent with my cat, and my cat really acts up when we visit the vet. They knew exactly how to handle my upset kitty. The exam was very thorough. Dr Elianne listened attentively as I gave our pets history. She went over her dia...

Description of Work
Wellness checkup for cat.

04/24/2014

Great first-time experience with this vet. Staff is friendly and great with follow up/follow through. Dr. Amstalden spent a lot of time with me/my pet, made suggestions but did not force anything. She was very friendly, open and patient. Rate was very reasonable. I have been to two other vets in the area, once as a client and once with someone else, this was by far the best experience of the three...

Description of Work
Wellness checkup no vaccines

03/26/2014

The vet was right on in her methods to treat the allergies, and in addition offered me a new treatment for dog allergies. My dog was very skittish and the staff all bribed her well with treats and talked to her to make her feel more comfortable. Definitely will go again. This is my second visit to this office. First visit was with one of mythree cats.

Description of Work
I took my daughter's dog there for allergy problems and flee medication.

03/18/2014

Dr. Amstalden and her assistant, Thor, made Lil' Bit (my cat) feel comfortable and ensured Lil' Bit was surgery site was healing well. Dr. Amstalden and her staff are always so caring, welcoming, and punctual. You can sense her love for animals. We feel lucky to have found the Belvedere Veterinary Center, a place where we feel all of our animals (four dogs and three cats) receive top-notch care.

Description of Work
Post-operative check-up and vaccination.

02/21/2014

The 9 year old lab I adopted, Mavis, had REALLY GUNKY ears, which she had probably suffered with most of her life. The previous vet had merely treated the symptoms--ear cleaners, endless antibiotics--but these were temporary fixes. After receiving advice from the rescue group, I wanted Mavis to be tested for all types of allergies. Dr. Amstalden sent Mavis's blood to a lab that specialized in identifying allergens. After receiving the results, she consulted specialists to identify the correct topical antibiotic for the infection. Results: Mavis was allergic not only to the yeast in her ears, but Chicken, Eggs, Corn, Fish, and several common weeds. Treatment included antibiotics targeted at the specific bacteria, anti-fungal meds, allergy meds, and a change in food. Within 3 months, Mavis's ears were clean--nothing short of a miracle. Price: Diagnosing allergies is part art, part science. It's really tricky. But Dr. Amstalden succeed where others had not. Nothing about the process was "cheap"--the antibiotics especially. But, Dr Amstalden did not recommend unnecessary tests. She frankly discussed the costs & benefits of treatment options. And, when I decided against certain treatments, she accepted my decision, understanding funds were not unlimited. Result: Dr. Amstalden is now vet for all my fur kids.

Description of Work
Cleared up my Lab's ear infections by diagnosing the cause

02/01/2014

The doctor and the assistants were very professional and just nice to talk with. We had some difficulty getting the records transferred, but they took charge and got them transferred for me. The doctor explained every shot and test that she suggested. My dog hurt her back left paw, and she explained many avenues to help it out, including doing nothing. We miss our old vet, but we are very happy with Belvedere.

Description of Work
I needed to transfer vets and Belvedere was the closest.

10/21/2013

The vet there is very well trained and has wonderful manners with people. Their staff is amazing and the whole experience was very personable and she provided great feedback and a follow up. I highly recommend her.

Description of Work
I take my animals to this vet center.

10/07/2013

Great people, great process and great with pets....period.

Description of Work
Great visit!

Veterinarians care.