Roger Doyel DDS

With Angi since October 2008

To see if this provider is board certified go to www.abgd.org. There are 2 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site....

Perry Hall Dental Associates

Perry Hall Dental Associates

Looking for a great dentist in your area? Look no further! The office of John Stamas, D.D.S., and Constantine J. Kaminaris has the overall dental expertise you and your family are looking for. If you have a concern about a procedure or about how your insurance will cover it, Perry Hall Dental Associates, LLC will be happy to answer your questions. Please give us a call to schedule an apointment that fits your schedule. We are positive you won't leave our office without a smile on your face!

06/15/2015

CATEGORY dentists,oral surgeons

03/25/2015

The crown Dr. Doyel had made is an excellent color match and fit well with almost no adjustment.  He is gentle and caring and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a root canal and needed a crown.  Previous dentist just wanted to pull the tooth.  Dr. Doyel worked with the endodontist to preserve the natural tooth with a crown.

CATEGORY dentists,oral surgeons

02/20/2014

I last went by two years ago. I went to see him for dental problems. He is very fine. He is just a total professional dentist.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Roger Doyel for my dentistry needs.

CATEGORY dentists

09/26/2013

Excellent, professional service.  I have been using Dr Doyel for a few years and am very happy with his work and staff.  Most highly recommended!!  I searched months for a good dentist and am glad I found Dr Doyle!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Semi-annual cleaning and exam.

CATEGORY dentists