Find top title companies in Abingdon, MD
There are 4 top-rated title companies in your area and 4 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Title Company Reviews in Abingdon
- CLEAR TITLE GROUPThey did a good job. They said they would contact the city for me to put the name in the buyers name. Everything went well and it went real fast with the process. I would definitely recommend this company.
- Maryland 1st TitleShe worked with me for over three months on the sale of the property and went above and beyond. I would highly recommend them and I would definitely hire them again.
- KING TITLE COMPANY, INC.Karen followed up and was very clear on next steps. Never easy to get these kind of estate planning items done but a must, and karen made it simple and easy to understand. She was also kind enough to referred us to another company in a different state for another property which we also have to put into the trust
- KING TITLE COMPANY, INC.Karen was very personable and knowledgeable. Had issues with lender regarding loan processing and closing cost calculations. Karen and team worked with myself, recording office and lender to painlessly resolve all issues and ensured that we closed as scheduled. Would use again.
- KING TITLE COMPANY, INC.King Title was super helpful with our closing. They researched the prior Mortgage Insurance contract to give us a renewal rate that saved us about $500. They also worked hard to accommodate my last-minute change in closing date (I moved the closing from 9/30 to 9/22/2017), which meant they had to rush to get everything done in time, but they made it happen. There fees were all very up front and fair, and there were no surprises at closing. Very highly recommend
- KING TITLE COMPANY, INC.Karen was a pleasure to work with in every way. She answered all our questions promptly and thoroughly and our settlement went very smoothly. If your settlement goes well you could get a visit from the resident settlement beagle like we did! 😊
- KING TITLE COMPANY, INC.My main contact at King Title was Karen. Maybe I am old fashioned but I like speaking with a human being. I tried contacting another title company but this other company only wanted to email me. They were very impersonal and not very responsive. Karen by contrast spoke with me, answered my questions fairly quickly. Absolutely provided superior customer service. King Title likes to have the closing at their office. My realtor told me this is not usual. Ordinarily the title company will come to the realtor's office. This is the first time I bought a house. I did not know it is unusual to go to the title company's office. But it worked out ok. Because the closing was held at the King Title's office, it took only a little longer than the time required to sign all the forms. They work as a team so while were were signing, another person sent off the forms to our mortgage lender. I thought it went smoothly and quickly. I would recommend this company to anyone looking for a title company
- KING TITLE COMPANY, INC.They were very knowledgeable and they were very good at explaining the whole process. When you're buying a home you can't read everything in all of the documents and they make sure to go through everything for you. I've used them three or four times and I've been pleased with them every time and they seem to be relative to what other people charge
- KING TITLE COMPANY, INC.King Title prepared Deeds and helped me to transfer multiple investment properties into my name . The transaction was not easy, as we had to deal with an unreasonable and very difficult person. King Title handled the transaction in a very professional, efficient and cost saving manner. In addition, King Title's expertise and knowledge of transfering Deeds and Real Estate in general, saved me thousands of dollars in transfer costs. I highly recommend King Title if you are purchasing a property in MD or need Deeds prepared
- LTX CompaniesEverything was smooth and seamless. Mark Wittstadt and his group were very easy and accomidating in the entire process.
Title Companies in Abingdon
- Business Description:Call today for residential and commercial settlement services!Recent Review:King Title was responsive and totally professional in navigating thru an unusual time in real estate. We had a virtual settlement that King set up and made effortless!! True Pros!! Thanks for all your help!! JimJim C.
- Business Description:I am an attorney with Maryland 1st Title. We conduct residential and commercial real estate closings and assist clients with a wide range of legal services to ensure a smooth and timely settlement on your propertyRecent Review:She worked with me for over three months on the sale of the property and went above and beyond. I would highly recommend them and I would definitely hire them again.Lonnie W.
- Business Description:We are a full service construction company we have been do construction for 30+ years. We have 3 full time staff working in the office and 5 full time staff working in the field. We also use subcontractor when it is appropriateRecent Review:We never did do the work but Steve at Savon was wonderfully helpful, did an excellent job estimating and we would have hired them - when we do it next year, we will!Evelyn M.
- Business Description:Eastern Title & Settlement is a Commercial Title Insurance and Title Company. We ensure the success of our customers’ residential and commercial purchase agreements, land title transactions and title insurance services. We bring over 20 years of combined experience to the table and have expertise handling even the most complex real estate closings, land titles and purchase agreements not only in English, but Spanish, German, Chinese and Vietnamese as wellRecent Review:I was very happy and pleased to work with lakeisha and Eastern title and Settlement they were very informative about the process. They answered all my questions and settled all the nerves I had. I would highly recommend theMelissa F.
- Business Description:NVR, Inc. operates in two business segments: homebuilding and mortgage banking. The homebuilding unit sells and constructs homes under the Ryan Homes, NVHomes, Fox Ridge Homes and Heartland Homes. As a corporate entity, NVR, Inc. provides various support functions for each of its sub-entities. These include sales and marketing support, vital human resource specialists, and an advanced information technology department, which provide a network of resources utilized by NVR, Inc. holdingsRecent Review:The customer service is poor, and they lack follow through. Our garage door does not work properly and sounds like it's going to fall. In every inch of the sod, the grass is dead. I wish we had chosen a different builderChristian R.
- Business Description:SEE WEBSITE FOR ADDITIONAL SERVICES OFFERED.Recent Review:Covide may be an excuse for a delay but not for mismanagement Worked with the Media office. Never answered or returned a phone call from buyer, seller , or lawyer. All communications were through email. Received documents 5 days before settlement , returned notarized one day. Documents were never mailed to the buyer because they did not realize that they had received the documents from seller. Day of settlement buyer had to scramble Never found out what happened until the following day when we were told that they had to fed x a check because the wire transfer was delayed , by them Address was 142 Gilmore St FolsomGeoffery W.
- Business Description:We are a full service commercial and residential title company with 6 locations and performing in and out of office settlements. With over a 100 years of collective experience, we can handle even the most complex transactionsRecent Review:Nope... I had a friend use HomeFirst Title Group at closing at the recommendation of their real estate agent, almost a YEAR ago. THEY ARE STLL WAITING FOR THE TITLE TO TRANSFER!!! ( I guess the previous owner is stuck with paying the 2020 real estate taxes :-( ) You can only use COVID as an excuse for so long. I will not be using them or their real estate agent for any future home purchasesMike M.
- Business Description:Full service Real Estate Title & Escrow Settlement services. Mention this ad for $250 off your settlement costs.Recent Review:Do not work with this company! I was hired in July 2020 and they never paid me! They have a mess going on and you never know how your files are being worked.Vianeric A.
- Business Description:Providing Excellent Customer Service since 1986. Representing Buyers, Borrowers, Sellers, Lenders, Builders, and Developers with a staff of dedicated and thoroughly experienced professionals. Attorney owned and supervised. Competitive rates. Free Quotes
- Business Description:H & H Tag & Title, LLC is an Auto Tags Agency in Dundalk, Maryland who can help you with Vehicle Tags and Titles. We can help you transfer your Auto Tags (i.e. License Plates) to another vehicle quickly and easily
See all 4 highly rated companies in AbingdonJoin Angi now
Explore our Solution Center for helpful title company articles
Find title companies in
- Bel Air
- White Marsh
- Forest Hill
- Perry Hall
- Middle River
- Havre De Grace
- Glen Arm
title companies in Abingdon
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- BETTERTEL INC9466 Georgia Ave
Silver Spring, Maryland
- BETTERTEL INC
- Grandior Kitchen & Bath10243 York Road
- Grandior Kitchen & Bath
- Resolution Escrow Services LLC6700 Alexander Bell Drive Suite 115
- Resolution Escrow Services LLC