Colonial Volkswagen of Westborough

Founded 1997 • With Angi since July 2002

89 Turnpike Rd

WESTBOROUGH, MA 01581

Our highly trained sales staff has earned a credible reputation with their many years of service and commitment. Our goal is to make sure that each of our customers receives the quality service that we have built our name on. We offer a very extensive inventory available at competitive prices. However, our support does not end after the initial sale has taken place. We take pride in keeping your car in the same condition in which it rolled off the showroom floor. You do not have to take our word for it; we let our sales, service, and parts speak for themselves. Additional phones Service: (800) 260-6639 Parts: (800) 260-6639...

08/30/2017

Xiaohu M.

It's okay.

Description of Work
They did an oil change and tire rotation.

01/14/2017

Janet K.

Description of Work
....

09/20/2016

Shawn R.

05/19/2016

George F.

Description of Work
Never been a supporter of auto dealer service, but over the past three years, these guys have proven time and time again to be reliable, thorough, efficient and reasobable.

09/17/2013

NEIL H.

Performed repairs as requested. Also received quote for brakes and tires, however, quote was too high and went to a different service provider.

Description of Work
Auto repairs and inspections

09/13/2013

Mark F.

Been going here for warranty work and some regular maintenance since we purchased our VW in 2004. Pricey, but never had any complaints about the quality of their work. They are pretty quick when you are waiting. Used their shuttle to get to work for jobs that take longer. Dropping off the car can be a little tricky, as the drop off spot is always full and the parking lot around that area is often full and double parked.

Description of Work
Oil Change and Inspection

07/07/2012

WILLIAM M.

They were surprisingly reasonable. They have a minimum charge of $150 to check the car no matter what. The good thing is that once they come back with the cost that $150 is rolled into it. That charge is not high. I think the service they gave is good. They were very professional.

Description of Work
I use Colonial Volkswagen of Westborough to check the engine light which was blinking. I also needed a new radiator.

05/05/2012

Margaret C.

They're very thorough and attentive. I had a very good experience with them. They're very fair at fixing my car. I've been very pleased with their service. I give them A's all the way through.

Description of Work
I had a tune-up done on my car.

03/30/2009

Susan D.

The price is awful. They are pretty responsive.

Description of Work
The last time I was there was for regular maintenance and to have some parts that were recalled replaced.

03/05/2009

Lorrie C.

They do a really good job. They are very respectful. They explained the procedures to me. They would even call me on the phone to give me updates on the work.

Description of Work
I took my car there to have them do the 90,000 mile maintenance check up.

10/12/2007

EVA P.

They offer good, honest service. The mechanics only repair if absolutely necessary rather than creating repairs to make a few extra dollars. I feel they are a very trusting company. Unfortunately, I do not recall the cost. I have been using their services for 4 years.

Description of Work
I had my Volkswagen Gulf repaired as there was a rattling noise underneath. The mechanic replaced the muffler as it came loose resulting in damage to it.

Category muffler repair, auto repair

10/27/2005

Christina G.

VERY EASY TO SET UP A SERVICE APPOINTMENT, CAN BE DONE ON-LINE, AND THEY CAN USUALLY GET YOU IN WITHIN A FEW DAYS AND ARE ALSO OPEN ON SATURDAYS. THE SERVICE ADVISORS ARE VERY POLITE AND OPEN TO ANY QUESTIONS/CONCERNS YOU MIGHT HAVE. THEY ALSO LET YOU IN ON THE PROGRESS AS YOU WAIT. I HAVE ALSO USED THEM FOR OIL CHANGES. THE LAST ONE COST ABOUT $28 (AS COMPARED TO A LOCAL SERVICE STATION WHICH HAD CHARGED ME $42 BECAUSE THEY HAD TO FIND A "SPECIAL FILTER" FOR MY CAR).

Description of Work
60,000 MILE SERVICE ON MY 2003 VW JETTA. REPLACED OIL AND FILTER, CHECK FLUIDS, ROTATE TIRES, SET TIRE PRESSURE, LUBE LOCKS/HINGES, INSPECT HOSES/AXLE BOOTS AND BELTS, INSPECT BRAKES, EXHAUST SYSTEM, LIGHTS AND ANY RECALLS AND REPLACED A BRAKE LIGHT BULB THAT WAS NOT WORKING.

07/30/2002

JEN F.

THEY GAVE US A VERY GOOD PRICE ON OUR CAR WITH NO HIGH-PRESSURE SALES TACTICS. OVERALL, AN EXTREMELY PLEASANT EXPERIENCE!

Description of Work
BOUGHT A NEW CAR FROM THEM.

Category car sales