Fadi Metri DMD

With Angi since October 2008

There is 1 doctor at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site....

Stephen J. Matarazzo, D.M.D.

Stephen J. Matarazzo, D.M.D.

Our dental practice located in Quincy MA is a state of the art facility providing high-quality dental care to the people in the Norwell, Hingham, Braintree and Quincy areas. We are known for the high standards of care that are maintained at our office. Since the start of our practice in 1978, our dentist and team have stopped at giving nothing short of the best to our patients. Our office is designed for the comfort of the patient as well as for efficiency to give an unparalleled dental experience the people in the area.

02/18/2013

Everything went by the book. X-rays, cleaning, exam, polishing, and I was done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had my first visit as a new patient for a general cleaning. Took slightly over an hour and started right on time. X-rays were digital, which was new for me, and more convenient than the film ones (appear right away on the computer for immediate analysis).

CATEGORY dentists

06/15/2012

Also, they saw my 2-year old daughter and the hygienist was amazing with her. She made her first dentist appointment a success and not scary, and set her up with good dental hygiene tips.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I only have positive things to say about Dr. Metri's practice. The hygienists are professional and very nice, and they get my teeth very clean. Dr. Metri has a professional manner and is very nice to interact with.

CATEGORY dentists,pediatric dentist