VCA Wakefield Animal Hospital

Founded 1975 • With Angi since July 2010

Veterinarians

VCA Wakefield Animal Hospital offers a full range of general medical and surgical services for companion animals, including cats, dogs, birds, ferrets, rabbits, reptiles, and rodents. The hospital treats diseases and injuries, provides pharmaceutical products and pet foods, and offers a variety of pet wellness programs, including routine vaccinations, health examinations, diagnostic testing, neutering, and dental care. VCA Wakefield Animal Hospital is an accredited member of the American Animal Hospital Association, an honor awarded to fewer than one in five veterinary hospitals. To maintain our accreditation, AAHA conducts regular inspections to ensure that we maintain the highest standards in patient care, diagnostics, housekeeping, and record-keeping. Our doctors and staff work hard to provide the very best in veterinary care, and we're proud that we passed our latest inspection with flying colors. We provide veterinary services for every stage in your pet's life, from her first shots to a lifetime of preventive care to keep her happy and healthy. Our services don't end at our hospital doors. As a member of the VCA family, our veterinarians have access to extensive medical resources, not the least of which is the VCA knowledge base, which allows our doctors to tap into the collected knowledge of over 2,000 VCA veterinarians. And if your pet ever needs truly advanced veterinary care, VCA Specialty Hospitals are ready to help. These twenty-eight clinics provide state-of-the-art care in orthopedic surgery, physical therapy, advanced oncology, and even such cutting-edge treatments as stem cell therapy....

02/27/2017

The wait time was less than 10 minutes, between 5 to 10 minutes. The vet interacted with my animal excellently.

Description of Work
I brought my pet in for routine shots and things like that.

05/08/2015

They do checkups on my dog. I like that they will refer you to someone who is an expert in that field.

Description of Work
Veterinarian. Check up. Shots.

05/02/2014

My Cat just died. It was 18 years. It was awful. VCA Wakefield Animal Hospital is very thorough but a little expensive but they take care of your pets very well. They are very knowledgeable people.

Description of Work
I took my Cat to VCA Wakefield Animal Hospital.

02/24/2014

The people there are nice and attentive.

Description of Work
This is our new vet clinic; we've been there 1x. They treat my dog & cat.

12/23/2013

They're really good. They're responsive, friendly, thorough, send you reminders, and really nice to work with. When I adopted a rescue dog, they were one of the companies offering free neutering. I have my own vet but when they did not honor my coupon for free neutering, I switched over to VCA. I really like them. Everything about them is great. They talk about what you're gonna do. They give you ...

Description of Work
I use VCA Wakefield Animal Hospital for veterinary services. They neutered a rescue dog I adopted.

Category veterinarian

We provide veterinary services for every stage in your pet's life, from her first shots to a lifetime of preventive care to keep her happy and healthy. Our veterinary services include; Animals Seen, Primary Care, Advanced Care, Preventive Care, Pet Grooming, Pet Counseling, Home Delivery

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, Financing Available