Jim Boudreau's Automotive Service Center

Founded 1980 • With Angi since January 2006

2184 Main St

Tewksbury, MA 01876

• 2016 Super Service Award Winner! • With Over 35 Years of Auto Service Experience, Jim Boudreau's Automotive Service Center has remained a Local Family Owned & Operated Business • Proudly Serving customers from all over the Greater Boston Area! • Full-Service Automotive Repair Center • All Repairs are covered under our 12 Month, 20,000 Mile Limited Warranty! • Rental Cars Offered • Call (978) 658-2120 for a FREE Estimate or to Schedule a Service Appointment...

01/21/2019

Joyce B.

They were able to get us in that day for repair. After the repair, they called to see how things were going, and when the light came back on , we were able to get it back in the shop that day . Now , they tried to fix with just a small fix that fixes things most of time and explained that up front. But our car needed a replacement , and they were able to get the parts that day. The fix was less than half of the dealer quote. Since we also needed the car inspected, they drove the car around to check the check engine light would not come back on. I think we found our new local repair shop.

Description of Work
Check engine light .

Category auto repair,car inspections

04/13/2017

Dawn M S.

It was great. I had the first appointment of the day. They changed my oil and rotated my tires.

Description of Work
I had my oil changed which included tire rotation.

03/15/2016

Jessica P.

Interesting. We went in to drop off the car and request new tires. Instead of looking up options and walking us through various tire options we were told we would receive a call before any work was completed. They took our phone number down wrong, so can't really say how respondent they were because at the time seemed not very (didn't notice until we received the bill at the end they had the wrong number). We finally called and were told one price, no options whatsoever. We were also told we needed 3 or 4 additional services and overall it was a little overwhelming. Not sure if we will use the services again, or not. The tires do seem to be nice and the car drives much better.

Description of Work
3 new tires

Category auto repair,car tires

We're so sorry about this situation. We strive to always make sure of communication between us and the customer. I apologize to this customer for this situation. I don't know how we wrote the wrong phone number, this very rarely happens. I can't remember vehicle but if only 3 tires were quoted then the customer had one new tire on vehicle and we would match that tire with 3 of the same type.This would be why we would not offer options, because the customer would have to purchase 4 tires. Again sorry. Sincerely Jim Boudreau

02/23/2016

William Y.

Simple, service - no issues. I have worked with Boudreau's for over 25 years with complete satisfaction. The prices in my opinion are high. High enough to make me use other providers at times. But the work is unimpeachable. In those 25 years I have had to return for rework only once. The original service was done incorrectly by their own admission and the rework was done free of charge. You cannot put a price on integrity.

Description of Work
Lube/oil/filter, state inspection, rotate tires, new battery, safety check.

Category auto repair,car tires,car inspections

09/12/2013

Eric S.

Unlike some places I have gone to before where they are always trying to up-sell you this or that, they did a complete inspection very quickly and efficiently. I have had them inspect my cars before and even do repairs -- they are always very professional and do the job you want them to do -- not a job you don't need.

Description of Work
Auto Inspection

09/11/2013

Rob L.

Always very professional. Well run shop. The owner is there most of the time and is himself very knowledgeable. His techs are all excellent. The shop is kept very clean as is the waiting area. it's obvious the owner takes a lot of pride in his establishment. They are expensive but most of the time it is worth the cost because the quality is there.

Description of Work
Oil change. They do great work but are expensive. I changed from them because I found a decent place closer to my home.

06/15/2012

Eric S.

We had an issue with our 2006 BMW X-5. Specifically, the window on the driver's side woul not close and it turned out it needed a specialized part and several hours of labor to repair.Our BMW dealership wanted almost $1500.00 to do the repair. Jim Bouderau's place did teh repair for nearly half of that. We also brought our car in with an A/C problem. Jim said that this repair would be best done by a BMW expert. Unlike many places that would try to do the repair and charge you for a poorly done job, Jim knew what he could and couldn't do. For every repair he's done to all of our cars, he's been the perfect professional and someone I would trust to do work on any of our card.

09/02/2011

William L.

I explained how my truck had a grinding sound coming from the rear and that I was leaving for vacation the following week. They had me drop it off the same day I called and promised to look at it no later than the next day. By the end of day two I had a call from them. Even though I was not thrilled about the fact this truck was not worth fixing I was very impressed that they took the time to review the entire vehicle to see if spending the money on repairs was worth it in the long run. They saved me a ton of money and troubles down the road. Very much appreciated.

Description of Work
My truck was drooped off for a rear-end repair. After only a day they called and said that after a full inspection of the truck it was not worth fixing due to the cost of the original repair and what it would cost to correct the other issues found. There was no charge. I thought it was great that knowing the original problem would be costly to fix they reviewed the rest of the truck to see if it was worth the money to fix. They saved my butt (and wallet)! Very honest, very profession, A+ establishment.

04/11/2011

George R.

I went to Jim Boudreau's because I needed brake service and a manufacturer-recommended caliper upgrade on my 2002 Tundra to resolve recurring pulsation. My usual mechanic was reluctant to do the work as it was out of the 'norm'. Jim Boudreau said 'no problem', and had the work done in a day. Very professional and high quality work, plus a 30,000 mi. warranty on the work. Worked for me, and I'll go back, especially for the tough jobs. Thanks Jim !

Description of Work
Larger calipers and pads, rotors, brake lines, drums shoes, and labor.

08/04/2010

Sandra A M.

I have been very pleased with the service here. Jim is excellent. They drop up/pick off from home so I don't have to wait there. They call before they fix things on your car. He guarantees all services for a year.

Description of Work
He services and maintenances my car every year. This time they had to replace my compressor to get the A/C working.

Auto Service
    Auto Inspections
    Auto Tires
    Auto Mufflers
    Rentals - Cars
    Auto Radiators
    Auto Transmission
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Repair & Replacement of: Brake Systems • Tires • Heating & Cooling Systems • Belts • Water Pumps • Transmissions • Radiators • Suspensions • Drive Trains • Clutches • Engines • Shafts • Electrical • Alternators & Batteries • Electronics • Tune-Ups • Exhaust & Fuel Systems • Wheel Alignments •

Call for Details