Springfield Optometric Associates

4.3

Eye Care - LASIK
Eye Care - Optometry
Eye Care - Optical Sales & Repair

We are an established eye doctor's office with over 40 years experience. We have 4 Optometrists and a friendly and professional staff. We accept most insurances. We have an extensive dispensary with over 800 frames on display. We have an on site lab for one hour service on your eyewear....

07/21/2014

My eyes were no problem and have an easy check up. My wife on the other hand has a thick cornea which gave a higher than usual intraocular pressure and the staff freaked out on her and tried to scare her into getting an expensive test done even though our insurance would not cover it. The one assistant really scared my wife and when we went to a dr that took our medical, there was nothing wrong. T...

Description of Work
yearly checkup

Category optometrist,lasik

02/05/2014

Very well.

Description of Work
The nose piece on my antique glasses had snapped off. They went to quite a lot of trouble to find a way to repair it, way beyond the call of duty.

Category lasik

06/15/2012

Annual eye appointment went well as always. My insurance had been checked before my arrival and intial tests began within 5 minutes . My doctor is very thorough and pleasant. I just got my new glasses yesterday - I can see very clearly now!

Description of Work
Standard annaul eye appointment . I appreciated the reminder phone call. Everyone in the office is friendly and considerate.

Category optometrist

02/20/2012

I have used them for a long time. I have eye problems and I trust them. They have a great staff and a great office.

Description of Work
I was there for a routine exam.

Category lasik

Eye exams, lens laboratory, frame repair and adjustments, rmv vision testing & lasik consult. Low vision services and difficult contact lens fittings.