New England Orthopedic Surgeons

300 Birnie Ave Ste 201

Springfield, MA 01107

06/25/2014

John M.

They have at least 12 doctors and to get an appointment is every bodies wish and their waiting room is enormous and it is always filled. He's the president of the company and he does both knees and shoulders which are my two issues. So I go to him for that and if I have to get referred to other partners for example I had to have a total joint replacement on one of my knees and Dr. Corsetti doesn't do that so one of his partner does. I got transfered to one of his partners and then back to him when the joint was done. In addition to both knees having major problems, my right shoulder three rotated cuff tears and a detached bicep so it is very serious stuff. John Corsetti did the surgery and he's a wonderful man and down to earth.

Description of Work
I go to New England Orthopedic Surgeons in Springfield for orthopedic surgery. My surgeons name is Dr. John Corsetti and I've seen him since 2006. I have got to get a knee replacement probably within the next year. I went to see him in May to do a treatment where they drain fluid out of the knee and they do a cortisone injection. I've probably had thirty over the years and I have them every three months.

Category orthopedics,knee doctor,shoulder doctor

06/16/2014

Aida D.

quick.the office staff is extremely friendly. I go in and in max 10 min Dr Salva makes me very comfortable and I am done

Description of Work
for Cortisone shots on my knee and shoulder.

06/12/2014

Debra B.

I found Dr Luber to be very pleasant and answered all my questions. The surgery is not for another week and 1/2 and will add to this after it is done.

Description of Work
Went to the office and met with PA to discuss pain in right shoulder. After x-rays and MRI it was determined I had a torn ligament, and bone spurs along arthritis. Met with Dr Martin Luber to discuss options and surgery is the best.

Category shoulder doctor

06/11/2014

Frank T.

As well as can be expected.

Description of Work
Surgery to repair torn rotator cuff.

06/11/2014

Phyllis L.

Only saw a PA--was there twice and did not see a physician only a PA. The PA was arrogant and impressed with himself. He dismissed me without my feeling better. I felt that I was short changed on my visits. I should have seen a doctor even for a few min. Would have at least made me feel more confident about my treatment--or lack of it

Description of Work
neck pain

06/10/2014

Eric W.

Everything went perfectly well. Pre op and post op visits were excellent Surgery was a success, and I can now walk normally and painlessly.

Description of Work
Total Hip Replacement

Category hip replacement,knee doctor

03/03/2014

David S.

The consultation and examination were thorough and professional. I was x-rayed at this visit. The doctor recommended against any surgical procedure at this time, suggesting that I was dealing more with arthritis than with an issue which would be improved surgically. I was provided with an exercise regimen and approved for ten physical therapy sessions.

Description of Work
Examined and x-rayed my knee. Recommended an exercise regimen and approved ten physical therapy visits.

02/22/2014

nancy L.

I have been going to this office since 2004 when I needed my hip replaced. A variety of other things were tried first but when you cant walk you cant walk therefore Dr Fingeroth replaced it. Finally in 2012 I had to have the knee fixed, shots, therapy all tried first but again there comes a point when you have to do it. Dr Greenbaum was the surgeon and he is excellent. He actually got in touch with my other physicians to chatand surgery went according to theplan. I went home and had a nurse and pt at home all good. I still go for yearly checks and care of my other knee. But nothing but praise for this practice. I also see Jessica Drenga who gives me the shots in my knee, shes great too.

Description of Work
Arthritis in knees and hip is the reason for the visits.

Category orthopedics

11/07/2013

Leo M.

That place is amazing. My doctor there is Dr. Andrew Lehman. I started with them seven years ago when my knees started hurting and they told me I could either get it replaced or work around it by doing certain things and then go back and see them if I couldn't stand it anymore. That is officially, what I did; I went back and said I cannot stand it anymore and that we have to do something. Once you get started, the organization, the follow-up and the process is just absolutely fantastic. They gave me a rundown of certain exercises I had to do before surgery and post surgery and the number of times I would need to do it. They told me that the exercises would help to strengthen my legs and my upper body because I was going to need that. They have a good cooperative relationship at the hospital. For hip and knee replacements, you just check in a night before the surgery and everything progresses from there. When you leave the hospital, you have a packet of information and you have all of your appointments already laid out for you for the follow-up. Depending upon where you are going from there, they make sure that all of those things happen, so you make the decisions and they make it happen.

Description of Work
I had two knee replacement surgeries at New England Orthopedic Surgeons.

09/26/2013

Jose R.

I arrived at the center about 5 min early to my appointment, checked-in and in a matter of about 10 min was called in. Front desk check in staff was courteous and swift. Nurse immediately walked me to the x-ray area where the wait was about 12 min. X-ray personnel very friendly and efficient. I was immediately walked back to the examining room where in about 10 min Dr Cavanaugh arrived, presented himself and examined the x-rays forwarded to his computer. We discussed my situation, he examined my shoulder as it related to movements, turns and twists and advised e of my condition. As a result, we agreed on physical therapy (rather than drug induced treatment) and provided a referral. I walked about 50 ft to the next office where I was greeted by the receptionist who provided me with a schedule for the prescribed therapy. I was in and out in 59 min. Amazing!!! What efficiency.

Description of Work
Appointment to determine origin and treatment of left shoulder pain.

Category shoulder doctor

Thank you [member name removed], We greatly appreciate the feedback. Thanks for choosing New England Orthopedics Chris Dugger Executive Director
    Orthopedics - Knee & Leg
    Orthopedics
    Orthopedics - Shoulder & Arm
    Orthopedics - Foot & Ankle
    Orthopedics - Hips
    Orthopedics - Hand & Wrist
    Transplant Surgery

Orthopedic care, knee, hand & wrist care, trauma & fracture, spine, foot & ankle, hip, knee & shoulder care.

Pain Management, Rheumatology, Chiropractic, Podiatry.