Community Animal Hospital

Founded 2000 • With Angi since August 2010

Veterinarians
Animal Boarding Kennels
Animal Grooming

Animal hospital and inn and spa....

02/06/2015

They helped me with a “Gentle Leader” to help me control my hyper dog. I was able to purchase it from them; they fitted it for me as well and also showed me how to use it. I have been using them for years and will continue to do so.

Description of Work
I take my dog there for any veterinary needs.

01/29/2015

I have been using them for 12 years. I think that they are a little bit pricey, but I have a lot of confidence in their vets- I used one of them for 10 years and then she moved on to another place. I tried another one and I have been using her for two years. They are really good; they just take good care of my pets

Description of Work
I took my dog there- she is getting older and I noticed she was starting to limp.

Category veterinarian,kennels,pet grooming

06/24/2013

The Vet listened very carefully to my description of my dog's illness;then she examed her and proposed a treatment plan. She also offered me the choice of further diagnostic measures,which I declined. She answered any questions I had and told me to call if I needed more questions answered or if my dog's symptoms did not improve in the next 2 days.

Description of Work
Physical exam & diagnosis; nails trimmed,fluid replacement,injections of antibiotic and pepcid & anibiotic tablet; 3 cans of specialized dog food.

05/15/2013

Community Animal Hospital have been great. Their staff is nurturing and very attentive. They're detail oriented. It's a very clean establishment and well run.

Description of Work
We've boarded our dogs there.

Category kennels

05/06/2013

The price is reasonably priced. They are very caring and love the dogs. They are very considerate of the dogs, their owner and the cats. The staff is friendly and very professional.

Description of Work
We went to Community Animal Hospital to put our dog to sleep.

11/08/2012

I brought my cats into the animal hospital and was greeted warmly. When the tech was ready for us, she offered to either bring them into an exam room so I could hold them while she clipped their claws or take them both in the back room to get their claws clipped. I chose to go into the room with them. My cats can be a handful when getting their claws clipped, which is why I bring them into the vet to have it done. The vet tech did an excellent job of giving the cats a quick once-over to make sure everything was fine, then working with me to get the claw-clip over as quickly and professionally as possible. She was gentle, professional, and caring while she worked with my cats. I've been going to the Community Animal Hospital for over 10 years. Their entire staff is obviously committed to the wellbeing of the animals under their care. I recently moved away from the area and I dread looking for another vet for my kitties - the staff at Community Animal Hospital has set the bar quite high.

Description of Work
On this particular occasion, I brought my two cats in to have their claws clipped. This was considered a tech appointment. However, I've been bringing my cats to Community Animal Hospital since around 2001. They have performed the following services for my cats in the past 10+ years: spayed, neutered, treated liver failure, kidney failure, ringworm, ear infections, and more. They've held my hand through putting multiple animals to sleep and sent me thoughtful and sincere notes of condolences signed by their entire staff. I have always felt that my animals are in good hands here.

07/27/2012

We were bringing our dog to Community Animal Hospital since he was 12 weeks old. They 4 vets that work there and I have confidence in all 3 of them. They were all very good.

Description of Work
We have to put our dog down.

05/31/2012

Our veterinarian is wonderful. They are wonderful. They take you in when you need to be there. We used them with our other dog, who had to be taken down. They were very loving. We just like them.

Description of Work
My pet was there for a scratched cornea.

04/12/2012

Our dogs have been patients at Community Animal Hospital for over seven years. During these years, our dogs have seen four of the five veterinarians on staff. All of the vets are professional, knowledgeable, respectful and compassionate care givers. They are very attentive to the animal as well as the owner. All of the vets and staff recognize their patients are important family members and treat them accordingly. They take the time to fully explain the existing and/or potential health issues as well as promote well care to ensure positive outcomes and longevity for their patients. During our years with Community Animal Hospital there have been more than a few emergencies and sick visits for our pets. The vets and staff are always available to answer questions and address our concerns. They will make referrals to Tufts or other specialists as needed. We feel confident that our dogs receive the best possible care at Community Animal Hospital. We consider ourselves very fortunate to have such outstanding vet care located so close to our home.

Description of Work
Our visit to Community Animal Hospital in March 2012 was for a routine annual exam for one of our dogs. The exam included a heartworm test, stool sample test as well as vaccinations that were due. The vet performed a through physical exam and an evaluation of diet, exercise and overall well being.

04/26/2011

Over all my experience was one I have been looking for for the 5 years I have had my dog.

Description of Work
This vets office was recommended to me by one of its patients. When I arrived the office was clean, the people friendly, and the other people in the waiting room were very pleasant. The Vet that I saw Dr. Murana(spelling) was so nice, understanding, non-judgemental, and all in all wonderful. I got all the shots for my dog and a few other things checked on her. left with no worries and knowing that if there were any problems everything could be resolved with a quick phone call. I also compared the pricing to last years vet bill for just shots. The amount I paid this year versus last year was over $100.00 less. I will continue to take my dog here and suggest others do also....

Category veterinarian

Veterinary care, vaccination programs, radiology, dentistry, ultrasound, endoscopy, surgery and anesthesia, laboratory, microchipping, pharmacy, tonometry & ecg, blood pressure monitoring and boarding & grooming.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover