BEST AUTO BODY

With Angi since December 2008

Auto Body Work

We're a locally owned automotive repair facility. We work with most insurance companies with your best interest in mind....

Glenville Terrace Auto Body

Glenville Terrace Auto Body is the third shop opened in a family owned and operated business. The Hynes family has been building trust in its' car repair services and adding locations to better serve its new and many return customers. Barry Hynes brings this experience and excellent reputation to the Glenville Terrace location. Everyone at Glenville Terrace Auto Body takes pride in its' reputation for excellent and honest service. Stop by our shop or call to let us know how we can help you.

Michael J Hynes Auto Repair

Hynes Auto Repair was founded in 1959 by Michael J. Hynes Sr. We service the Boston, Brookline, Chestnut Hill areas. We are a direct referral shop for all major insurance companies. Now a third generation family business, we continue to provide outstanding customer service emphasizing excellence in auto body work. Our certified technicians and office personnel are second to none with a policy to treat each vehicle as if it were our own. Complete auto body, collision and painting services. We pride ourselves in personalized service.

HANSEN AUTO BODY ACTON

Hansen Auto Body Acton, Winner of ANGIE'S LIST SUPER SERVICE AWARD 4 years in a row, offers high quality, environmentally friendly auto body and car collision repair & painting services at a good value. We aim to take the hassle out of autobody and collision repairs - Satisfaction guaranteed. Serving the Acton Boxborough - Concord area & Middlesex West Boston burbs since 1995. BBB Accredited/A+ Rating. Hansens is a local, independent bodyshop. Towing & auto repair services available from our friends and Angie's List Super Service Award winner next door Sal's Auto & Truck Repair. Call Dave at 978-263-6606 or come on by for a FREE Estimate!

12/08/2015

Description of Work
I was hit on the rear right side incl back door, rear fender, bumper and some suspension work. Truely the highest quality, although they're a little more than some, you get what you pay for. Highly recommend.

09/11/2015

From the very beginning, it was apparent that Best Auto Body takes customer service very seriously. They were clear on when they would be freed up to perform the work and called me back when they were able to take my car in. The dropping off of my car and securing a rental went seamlessly. The repairs were finished well ahead of what they thought it would take, and they contacted me immediately wi...

Description of Work
I was referred to Best Auto Body through my auto insurance to do some repairs on my vehicle from a recent hailstorm.

06/30/2014

Description of Work
They looked over my car and gave me a ballpark figure on the cost of repairs. The gentleman I felt was very honest. I have a 2002 Pontiac sunfire that only has just about 88,000 miles on it. I bought it bran new. But now it need some body work because of areas starting to rust out and I wanted to know if it was worth fixing or to get another car.

09/12/2013

I could not have been happier with this company - a drunk driver had hit my car, and they gave me the consideration and full support that the insurance companies did not. They gave me extra tips for car rental insurance, returned the rental car for me, detailed my car (it was like a brand new car!), and kept me informed of the status. There customer service and the quality of their work was superb...

Description of Work
Repaired a substantial dent in the back quarter panel of my Ford Fusion. Due to where the other driver hit my car, this was a major body repair.

12/12/2008

They were punctual and easy to work with. I think they did a really good job compared to anywhere else that I have been. The paint job was the best I have seen so far.

Description of Work
It was an insurance claim, so it did not cost me anything. I hit a deer. They replaced the front bumper, right fender, painted both, replaced a few pieces to the radiator and replaced the headlight.

Category auto body repair

Automotive collision repair, paint jobs, some mechanical work.