Pet Assist

Founded 2009 • With Angi since October 2009

63 Moose Hill Parkway

Sharon, MA 02067

We Make Pets Happy...One Tail At A Time!...

05/06/2022

Elena K.

Every time it was great, excellent. We can enjoy family vacations with the peace of mind knowing that our cat and house are all taking care of. I'm so grateful for their service!

Description of Work
Cat sitting

Category pet sitters

Providing peace of mind is one of the great benefits of our service. Thank you for your review!

01/11/2022

Christine S.

Pet Assist in Sharon, Mass is an absolutely wonderful service. Over the past couple of months, I had a family crisis in another state, requiring me to be out of town for an extended period of time. Pet Assist was right there on extremely short notice to provide care for my pets. The care provided to my animals was nothing short of exceptional. With my priorities focused on my family situation, I took comfort in knowing that my pets were well cared for. They provided me twice daily emails with pictures of my pets and kept daily logs of of their eating habits, litter box habits, and playtime. One pet required daily medication. I have to admit that over time I felt so confident that I did not need to view each email sent to me. They provided prompt service, were professional, and provided me with piece of mind knowing my animals were in great hands. I would highly recommend their service and would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
Care of two cats.

Category pet sitters,pooper scoopers

We are so glad we were able to provide peace of mind knowing your pets were well cared for while you were away. Thank you so much for your review.

01/05/2022

Jeanne G.

Pet Assist is always dependable and professional. They have been the only service I have used for many years. My cat is always fed, the litter box cleaned and a report left regarding the visit. A message is also sent to me with pictures of my cat while I'm away. Pet Assist is the best!

Description of Work
Care of my cat while I'm away.

Category pet sitters

Thanks so much for your comments. It has been a pleasure taking care of your cat over the years.

01/01/2022

Rebecca H.

PetAssist is now an essential part of my travel plans! They do such a good job of caring for my cats. In addition to feeding the cats, they administer medications, provide TLC, and even bring in the mail while I am away. My favorite part is receiving daily pictures whenever PetAssist comes to visit. I know that my cats will be well taken care of and that I have nothing to worry about while I am traveling. Thank you, PetAssist!

Description of Work
Pet sitting

Category pet sitters

You are very welcome. Taking the worry out of pet care is what we do!

01/01/2022

Cristel L.

Incredible! Pet Assist is always thorough and responsive. They take great care of our cats and always go the extra mile. They are also very detailed and clean up really well. They are worth every penny!

Description of Work
Cat sitting

Category pet sitters

Thank you so much! We are glad you are pleased with our service.

10/16/2021

Joshua C.

We have used pet assist for years now and they are Fantastic. They always keep you apprised of your pet's situation with emails and pictures. Whether you just want someone to walk your dog or watch your pets while you are away They are the best. I would trust noone else but them, and would highly reccomend the service they provide.

Description of Work
Pet sitting

Category pet sitters,dog walkers

Thank you so much for your review. It is greatly appreciated!

09/28/2021

Janet R.

We used Pet Assist for the first time and could not have been happier with the experience. Andrew and Janis sent multiple updates with photos and we could see how happy our pets were with the care and attention they received. We will definitely call Pet Assist the next time we are in need of pet sitting.

Description of Work
Petsitting

Category pet sitters,dog walkers

We loved meeting your pets and getting to be their friends. They all seemed to have a great time too! Thank you for your review.

09/21/2021

Stephanie Q.

Pet Assist is simply outstanding. They are always so caring of my two cats, and send me photos of them each time they visit. They also fill out written reports for each visit and leave them at my place for me to read when I get home. The cat sitters play with each cat, give them treats, and cuddles in addition to feeding them, scooping the litter boxes, and topping off the water.

Description of Work
Cat sitting (including feeding, litterbox scooping, playtime)

Category pet sitters

It's always a pleasure to take care of your cats! Thank you for your review!

09/09/2021

Elena K.

The cat sitting did go great, I'm so happy that I found this company and I'm going to keep using this service! The business is well organized, easy to use their website, account, easy to do payments. I had reports and pictures from every visit, so I knew everything what happened back home while I'm away. I also like and appreciate that they are kind, caring, passionate, trustable people and they know cats, they love cats. They also took good care of my house.

Description of Work
cat sitting

Category pet sitters

Making cats purr and their owners happy is what we do! Thank you for your review!

08/18/2021

John H.

Could not have asked for more! We have been using Pet Assist for years whenever we go away. They always take such excellent care of the cats, who are then noticeably happier upon our return. We receive updates daily, always including pictures of the cats, which helps keep our minds at ease. The “setup” process is quite thorough; they meet the cats, ask plenty of questions both about the cats and about our residence: should there be cars in the driveway, should there be anyone else here, who is your vet, what is their phone number in case of emergency, what number should we reach YOU at in case of emergency, etc. Every detail has been considered. Cannot recommend Pet Assist enough!

Description of Work
Pet Sitting

Category pet sitters

We are so glad we have been of service to you and your cats over the years. Thank you so much for your review!

Animal & House Sitting
    Dog Walking
    Pooper Scoopers
    MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa, PayPal

Dog Walking, Pet Sitting, Pet Transportation, Pet Waste Removal, Cat Sitting.