Wood, metal and stone fencing materials are popular options for residential fences, but consider your needs for enclosing your yard before making a selection.
Find top pet groomers in Pocasset, MA
There are 2 top-rated pet groomers in your area and 0 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Dog Grooming Reviews in Pocasset
- Cuts Pet SalonShe did a very wonderful job. She is very loving and caring with the dogs. I would highly recommend her. I wanna thank her for retention and kindness. She spend a good hour with him and I will go back with her in the future. Price is very reasonable.
- DERBYFIELD COUNTRY KENNELI have had my pets at various places for boarding while I am away. This is my favorite and I keep coming back, even though they are 45 minutes away. The staff has been the same for 5 or more years that I have been using them. The groomer does a great job. Everyone I have interacted with (owner, manager, 2 staff members) are helpful, kind, and genuinely love dogs. Sometimes I stray to closer kennels and I regret it. I have also been going to their trainer and using their training facilities for about 20 years. I like him very much too
- The Dog HouseOutstanding in every respect. The job was so well done. A thorough grooming with a precision cut on our standard poodle takes much skill and knowledge. The Dog House excelled at both.
- Pawsh Pet Styling On The GoThey were going to be running fifteen minutes late or so, and they called to let us know, which we appreciated. We were so happy with the results of their work. Our dog was back in the house in less than an hour, happy and looking terrific. We are delighted to have found Pawsh Pet Styling, and will no longer be stressed on dog grooming day
- Pawsh Pet Styling On The GoExcellent! There are very few groomers that are good with cats which I believe comes from fear of getting scratched or bit. Cat owners know, that cats pick up on this, and can fear it the same way as going to the vets office. That is not the case with Pawsh. My cat came back from the van w/o a mad look and has had a change in personality since her new "doo". She is so happy not having to deal with grooming her long fur, that she is way more playful. I know that sounds crazy, but it is true. She looks gorgeous, not butchered the way most groomers do lions cut. Absolute Perfection all the way around. Very nice and easy to work with. Masters of their profession. They definitely deserve the reputation of excellence I had heard so much about
- FALMOUTH DOG GROOMINGNever disappointed! We have cocker spaniels, which are not easy to groom, Pauline is professional, kind and loves dogs. We moved off cape for 2 years and I drove over an hour to have Pauline continue to groom our dogs. SHE IS WONDERFUL! Will NEVER DISAPPOINT!
- TAILS OF CAPE CODThe owner of Tails of Cape Cod is the only person that has ever cut my dog's hair! Why would you go any place else? A's all the way through!
- Pawsh Pet Styling On The GoThis was actually the second time that I used this groomer. Not only did Harry look fabulous when he came in, he also stayed to rub the ankles of the groomer when he was let loose. I guess if it was that good an experience for him, what can I add. The groomers came on time or called if they were delayed. I will definitely continue to use Pawsh
- PetSmart ChelmsfordThe staff were very kind to my dog, a Golden Retriever mix whom we had rescued. The dog can be skittish around new people, but they were gentle and patient with her. They shampooed my dog, gove her a summer cut, and brushed here teeth. They accomplished this very quickly - within 90 minutes! Other places we have used have had the dog all day, which made her anxious. I would recommend Petsmart for your grooming needs
- Pawsh Pet Styling On The GoEmily Curtin, owner, and Sarah Sherman, assistant, arrived promptly at our home in a self-contained, air conditioned bus. They warmly greeted our dog, who quickly felt at ease with them. Emily took our dog's leash and our dog headed straight for the bus, hopped on, behaving as if she had done this all the time. Although our dog is gentle and friendly , she doesn't normally hop into a stranger's car/van. It was apparent that Emily and Sarah - in a very short time - had gained her trust. The day we called to make the appointment, Emily, who had been referred to us, listened very patiently to our tale of woe, regarding our dog's anxiety and fear at having to be groomed: Prior to using Emily's service, we had several times used (prefer not to name the business) which stocks dog food, etc. and also has a and quot;grooming salonand quot;. Although the groomer was very patient and friendly and agreed to use a and quot;kennel dryerand quot;which she said was quieter than the handheld , our dog had diarrhea after each grooming session and didn't eat well for a couple of days. We could only assume dogs are put in cages while they await their turn and are subject to the barking or nervousness of other dogs being groomed. Following the final time we had her groomed there she would not go into the store when we took her along to buy dog food, so we asked a friend - well known to our dog - if she would take the dog to the local dog wash for a shampoo. She did and the results were the same. Our dog again suffered diarrhea, was ill at ease when she arrived home, and didn't eat well for a couple of days. When questioned, the friend said she had used the blow dryer at the dog wash after the shampoo, so it might have been the noise that got to her. ENTER EMILY! Following the grooming and massage by Emily, which took a mere half hour, our dog arrived at the front door with Emily and fairly pranced around the house. She seemed so proud of herself and paraded around as if she had just been named and quot;Prettiest Dog In Townand quot;. She was playful, relaxed and had a voracious appetite. There was no diarrhea. Emily explained that she never uses a cage for the dogs, uses a very low volume dryer, and does a thorough and relaxing massage before bringing the dog out of the bus. We were thrilled with her service. Our dog just loves her and was very thoroughly groomed. Emily is a 10 out of 10!
Pet Groomers in Pocasset
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
- Business Description:Providing the best veterinary care and exceptional service to our Patients and the people who love them.Recent Review:Excellent. Dr. McCartney is so nice and is very attentive to the animals. She is very knowledgable and kind. The same goes for Dr. Ware. She is awesome and my dog enjoys seeing them.Karyn E.
- Business Description:Happy Tails provides all the necessary supplies to wash, dry and groom your pet including elevated tubs (no bending over) large enough to hold up to 250 lbs.dogs. We offer a variety of shampoos, hair and nail clippers and grooming tables for those finishing touches. The best part? We clean up the wet, hairy messRecent Review:Today was the second time I had my Cavalier King Charles Spaniel groomed at Happy Tails . the first time was very good. This time he was cut way too short. His leg feathers are all but gone. His hind legs are shaved way too short. His belly is shaved. I can't believe it was the same place and the groomer was the same. I asked why they charge $50 when their website says $35. I couldn't get an answer, then I was asked if I wanted to add a tip. I will not return. I am angry and feel ripped offGloria S.
- Recent Review:They were going to be running fifteen minutes late or so, and they called to let us know, which we appreciated. We were so happy with the results of their work. Our dog was back in the house in less than an hour, happy and looking terrific. We are delighted to have found Pawsh Pet Styling, and will no longer be stressed on dog grooming dayPamela P.
- Business Description:We design and develop diverse, streamlined products for women, men, and our furry family members. We understand the need to save time, money and energy when engaging in daily grooming tasks. Our goal is to revolutionize and simplify those tasks. Cost: $5.00ea Wholesale rates are available Accept Payments: PayPal, MC/Visa/Amex or mail check/money order to address listed. Thank you
- Business Description:full service all breed grooming salonRecent Review:The grooming done was great, and I was very pleased with how my dog looked. My only complaint was that I dropped him off first thing in the morning, and it was agreed that I could pick him up mid-afternoon. When I arrived to get him, they had not even started the grooming, so I had to come back an hour later. The owner was very apologetic and gave me a free doggie daycare visit. This was my first visit to Captivating Canines, so I will give them the benefit of the doubt that this was an unusual occurrence. I will definitely go back to them. The shop was very clean, and the animals seemed comfortable in their environment. <br /Lisbeth D.
- Business Description:We offer a wide variety of healthy pet food and treats, toys, beds leashes, collars, grooming supplies and much more. If we do not carry the product you are looking for we will order it for you. We also have a self serve dog wash station and full service professional grooming services
- Business Description:Pet boarding, grooming and training for Cape Cod.Recent Review:I have had my pets at various places for boarding while I am away. This is my favorite and I keep coming back, even though they are 45 minutes away. The staff has been the same for 5 or more years that I have been using them. The groomer does a great job. Everyone I have interacted with (owner, manager, 2 staff members) are helpful, kind, and genuinely love dogs. Sometimes I stray to closer kennels and I regret it. I have also been going to their trainer and using their training facilities for about 20 years. I like him very much tooHeather F.
- Business Description:Equilibria Wellness and Performance is a mobile service that offers non-invasive and pain free therapies for horses and small animals. We use MagnaWave PEMF (Pulsed ElectroMagnetic Field) and MultiRadiance cold laser therapies to enhance healing, accelerate recovery, and improve performance. RI, Eastern CT, & Eastern MA. MagnaWave PEMF and Cold Laser are alternative therapies used to recharge depleted or injured cells, which optimizes cellular function and restores the body’s natural ability..
- Business Description:Canine Company is a family of pet-loving professionals who provide expert installation of the Invisible Fence® Brand pet containment solutions and training to keep pets out of harm’s way while providing their owners with peace of mind. We now offer the flexibility of eConsults done via the Zoom video platform in addition to in-home consultations. Canine Company also provides Manners obedience training to facilitate a simplified, rewarding, and lifelong relationship between pets and their own..Recent Review:So far, so good. The fencing was installed. Our dog had some anxiety after the system was turned up from training to regular level. The trainer at the next lesson was very helpful with ideas for making the dog comfortable and confident in the yardelizabeth c.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pet groomer articles
Geothermal energy, radiant heat and solar heat are three of five unique, but effective, options to heat your home. Find out which one works best for your home.
Matted fur can be detrimental to a cat's health. Learn from a professional pet groomer how often you should groom your cat and what kind of tools you need.
Find dog groomers in
- Buzzards Bay
- North Falmouth
- West Falmouth
- East Wareham
- East Falmouth
- Sagamore Beach
- East Sandwich
- West Wareham
- Marstons Mills
- Woods Hole
- West Barnstable
dog groomers in Pocasset
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- DERBYFIELD COUNTRY KENNEL556 DEPOT ST
- DERBYFIELD COUNTRY KENNEL
- Equilibria Wellness and Performance, LLC395 Brown St
- Equilibria Wellness and Performance, LLC
- GOLDEN PAW22 FALMOUTH RD 4A
- GOLDEN PAW
- Kneate Products home of The Bristle Buddy3588 HWY 138 S.E. Ste 212
- Kneate Products home of The Bristle Buddy
- Matthew Horwich LLC14 Bristol Lane
Rocky River, Ohio
- Matthew Horwich LLC
- OdorXit Products3729 Riva Ridge Dr # 194
- OdorXit Products
- Ungerdogs Grooming Salon1223 main st
- Ungerdogs Grooming Salon
- Whiskers Pet Grooming30 Perseverance Way
- Whiskers Pet Grooming