BATCO AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSIONS

Founded 1941 • With Angi since July 2010

915 PLEASANT ST

Norwood, MA 02062

Batco Automatic Transmissions specializes in transmission repair and maintenance for your vehicle. Also we do differential and clutch repair and replacement...

05/09/2016

Michael F.

I spoke to Jim over the phone and explained to him the issues I was having with my 2007 Saturn Outlook AWD Transmission. Jim recommended bringing the vehicle by so he could inspect it. He mentioned that after the inspection he would give me a call to go over the issue and a recommended solution. Turns out the the transmission had failed and Jim and I discussed doing nothing, rebuilding the existing and possible purchasing a new one. A decision was made to rebuild and Jim completed the work in 4 days. So far the transmission has been performing well. Jim asked that I return after 3k miles so he could do a quick inspection. I'll update again once I reach that milestone. However I would highly recommend Jim and his shop for transmission service.

Description of Work
Rebuild my 2007 Saturn Outlook AWD transmission.

06/06/2014

Thomas R.

He answered all my questions and was very quick to respond to my calls, even taking some on his cell when he was out of the shop. I felt that I was dealt with honestly, professionally, and intelligently. I would not hesitate to use Batco again or refer a friend.

Description of Work
Jim replaced the manual transmission on my older Honda Civic very quickly after laying out all the options with their pros and cons.

04/28/2014

Peter B.

Description of Work
Jim and Bob at Batco are great to work with. Great communication about repairs needed with all of the customer's options. Great price and warranty!

11/09/2013

Michael B.

Rebuilt the automatic transmission in 1999 Supercharged General Motors vehicle.

Description of Work
We used Batco Automatic Transmissions.

Auto Transmission
    MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Complete Transmission repair / Major or minor / differential and clutch repair / Free towing in most cases