Norton Animal Hospital

Founded 1973 • With Angi since March 2011

4.3

Veterinarians

We are a small animal hospital providing care for cats, dogs, birds, reptiles and a variety of exotic mammals. We recently became accredited by the American Animal Hospital Association for providing quality medicine under strict guidelines....

08/27/2020

I’ve been taking my pets here for years. This place is amazing ! They treat the dogs like they are their own! They do t try to soak you like most vets. They work with you to get the job done ! They are priced fair. The knowledge of the drs is mind blowing. They know their stuff! A special shout out to dr miller and dr li !!!! Gunther and Brody could not be or had been in better hands!! No pet of m...

Description of Work
Dental work

11/29/2018

My dog is a bit on the timid side but the excellent staff at the Norton Animal Hospital accomplished both tasks with skill and kindness to my dog. Thank you so much for your wonderful care to my much loved dog!

Description of Work
My dog needed a lab draw and nail trim.

06/27/2017

He was diagnosed and given treatments. This is just the next morning and our confidence is high.

Description of Work
We needed our dog checked for he was lethargic and not eating.

12/21/2016

They were very professional. I would highly recommend these people. They have more stuff for animals as far as food and medications you can buy over the counter. The staff is very knowledgeable.

Description of Work
Spaying services.

08/03/2016

They are always so nice and accommodating. I have 3 dogs and they treat them like their own. They are prompt with their appointment times, which is a great help when you're trying to keep 3 dogs calm in the waiting room.

Description of Work
Lyme vaccine

Category veterinarian

Comprehensive physical examinations, complete diagnostic and ancillary care, vaccinations and preventative medicine, nutritional counseling, dental services and teeth cleaning, behavior counseling, pet ID and microchip system, radiology, ultrasound, diagnostic labroratory testing, spay & neuter, surgical care, pharmacy and bereavement counseling/

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, Financing Available