BARRY'S AUTO SALES INC

Founded 1986 • With Angi since July 2010

Independent, Licensed Used Car Dealer and Automobile Service Specializing in Late Model Pre-Owned SAAB Sales and Service, as well as other Fine Automobiles both Domestic and Import. Trusted Since 1986....

A MINUCCI AUTOBODY & WELDING

A MINUCCI AUTOBODY & WELDING

We are a family owned and operated auto body repair shop. We have been serving the metrowest since 1975 with quality work and attention to detail. We also have Hertz rental cars on site.

02/05/2016

AWESOME

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sold me a car . it was the BEST experience ive ever had SO FAR purchasing a car. Barry has been nothing but professional and has responded to all my wants and needs so far. Thanks Barry!!!!

CATEGORY auto repair

02/03/2015

It was fine

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sold me a car

CATEGORY auto repair

Thank you [member name removed], for taking the time to review our company and offer your comments. We work hard at Barry's Auto Sales and Service to meet our customers expectations, for all categories of service. I hope you can give us another opportunity, to earn an even better score, in the future. Thanks again for your business. Barry

12/18/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We bought a used car at a good price from Barry a few years ago for my daughter. They have been great about regular maintenance and repairs, taking the time to explain to my daughter what they are doing and why. Barry and the whole staff have been great!

CATEGORY auto repair,car sales

Thank you [removed member name] for your kind words. We work very hard to make our Sales and / or Service visit, a pleasant experience. We will continue to work hard to keep you happy. Best wishes for a Happy and Healthy New Year! Thanks again, Barry

01/07/2012

I purchased my Saab 9-5 Linear Wagon from Barry's after doing much research. My telephone conversation with Barry was very pleasant and informative, and although my choices were many to purchase such a car, I decided on Barry's. When I arrived to test drive the car, Mike was there and was happy to answer any questions and provided me with pertinent and helpful information. I have to say that this ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My car was in for a warranty item, as well as regular service.  The service was prompt and well done.

CATEGORY auto repair,car sales