Northampton Veterinary Clinic

With Angi since April 2011

227 South St

Northampton, MA 01060

At the Northampton Veterinary Clinic we are dedicated to serving our patients and clients by providing the highest principles and standards of modern medicine, surgery and dentistry. We do this in a compassionate, homelike environment with personal attention to our clients' and their companions' emotional needs....

04/12/2017

Liz B.

I've got nothing but great things to say about them. It's pretty much run by women. I have been going there since 1985. Even before with the previous veterinarian. It was wonderful. I highly recommend them. I've had no problems with them whatsoever. I have to make an appointment right now. These cats have all been rescued so they all have problems. They are all long hairs so I have to go in for a little grooming here and there. Matter of fact, one of the woman vet techs, as I said they all have some kind of issue, she is the one who takes care of our cats. She has become a very good friend of ours. She is a very compassionate, loving person. She actually keeps an eye on our house and feeds our cats because I can't leave them overnight. There are medicines and everything that have to be given. We don't hang out with each other but if I need her she will come here and help me. She's brought clippers and her and I have sat in the bathroom floor and cleaned the cat. I can't really speak high enough about them. These are the kind of people, and I am sure probably a lot of people are doing this now but we have always had cats, you know somebody is going to pass away. They've literally come to our house with one of our first cats and did it here because I am a maniac, in the vet office they will send me out the back door they don't want to send me past the customers. They will literally come to the house Part of the money is donated, I forget who it's donated to, but the extra money they charge you to come to your house part of it is donated probably to an animal hospital.

Description of Work
Trimming.

Category veterinarian,pet grooming

04/12/2017

Liz B.

I cannot speak highly enough. I will not use anybody else. I count on these people a lot.

Description of Work
Annual check.

04/04/2017

David B.

01/22/2016

Juan V.

Description of Work
Physical for 2 dogs and shots and supplements

04/20/2015

Liz B.

They are very good with my cats. They get their hair cut there regularly. Also I had a cat that had to be put to sleep once and they were great and after they sent me the nicest card . Its just nice to know they care.

Description of Work
I take my cats to Northampton Veterinary Clinic.

Liz B.

I continue to use them because they are so excellent with my cats and they have to have their hair cut regularly and they do it very well. I would most definitely refer them to anyone. Their services outweigh the price for sure.

Description of Work
I used Northampton Veterinary Clinic for my cats health care. They also get their hair cut there.

Liz B.

Everyone there is excellent with my cats. They really care. I am sure they are not the cheapest around but the service far out weighs the price.

Description of Work
Northampton Veterinary Clinic is where my cats go when they need medical care or their regular hair cuts.

02/14/2012

james R.

This clinic has taken care of my family's pets for years. This clinic is very helpful and I always have a good experience when I visit.

Description of Work
I too my pets to this veterinary clinic for general exams.

01/24/2012

Dennis T.

one vet I wasn't thrilled with the follow up was with Dr. Leanne Ksiazek, and she was great!

Description of Work
Physical exam, tests for kidney functions, blood tests, follow up exam.

Veterinarians
    Animal Grooming
    MasterCard, Discover, Check

Wellness exams, dentistry, digital radiology, ultrasound, urgent care exams.

NA