Morrows Auto Repair Service

Auto Service
Auto Inspections
Auto Transmission
Auto Tires

Privately owned & family operated....

COLLEGE STREET MOTORS

Whether you need your brakes serviced, oil changed, battery replaced or other auto repairs, College Street Motors in Amherst is here to help. Save time by calling 413-253-3200 to schedule an appointment or just stop by at 260 College St and drop your vehicle off at our repair shop.

12/22/2016

Good, excellent.

Description of Work
I use Morrows Auto Repair Service for auto services. Oil change.

09/26/2016

DNA. Never used this service

Description of Work
I never used this service!!I

Category car inspections

01/14/2015

Description of Work
Glad to have found Beetle Morrow. He doesn't make work for himself, he doesn't overcharge, he does what he says he's going to do and charges fair prices. Today I got snow tires put on for $20. (Of course, I am a repeat customer with 4 vehicles, but still...)

09/30/2013

Every time I bring my van in for service, I have confidence that work will be top quality. If I hadn't moved out of the area, I would still be bringing my van to them for all my service needs.

Description of Work
Replaced battery, a brake line, and wheel cylinder.

11/15/2011

I would give them great reviews. They are very good at diagnosing. They want to get the job done right and they usually do. I had them do my brakes about nine months ago for which I spent $250 to $300. They put in new brakes at the back. My overall experience with them went very well. I do not shop around but their price is fair. I use them all the time when I want to. They do my oil changes.

Description of Work
I used the services of Morrows Auto Repair Service a month ago for auto service. They did an oil change.

12/22/2016

Good, excellent.

Description of Work
I use Morrows Auto Repair Service for auto services. Oil change.

09/26/2016

DNA. Never used this service

Description of Work
I never used this service!!I

Category car inspection

Auto repair, inspections, transmission & tires.

Auto body work.