Morrows Auto Repair Service

Founded 1969 • With Angi since November 2008

50 Hatfield St

Northampton, MA 01060

Privately owned & family operated....

12/22/2016

Mike L.

Good, excellent.

Description of Work
I use Morrows Auto Repair Service for auto services. Oil change.

09/26/2016

John O.

DNA. Never used this service

Description of Work
I never used this service!!I

Category car inspections

01/14/2015

Jeff O.

Description of Work
Glad to have found Beetle Morrow. He doesn't make work for himself, he doesn't overcharge, he does what he says he's going to do and charges fair prices. Today I got snow tires put on for $20. (Of course, I am a repeat customer with 4 vehicles, but still...)

09/30/2013

Robert V.

Every time I bring my van in for service, I have confidence that work will be top quality. If I hadn't moved out of the area, I would still be bringing my van to them for all my service needs.

Description of Work
Replaced battery, a brake line, and wheel cylinder.

11/15/2011

Izzy G.

I would give them great reviews. They are very good at diagnosing. They want to get the job done right and they usually do. I had them do my brakes about nine months ago for which I spent $250 to $300. They put in new brakes at the back. My overall experience with them went very well. I do not shop around but their price is fair. I use them all the time when I want to. They do my oil changes.

Description of Work
I used the services of Morrows Auto Repair Service a month ago for auto service. They did an oil change.

09/15/2010

Patrick C.

They were a little intense. They told me that legally I had to take some sort of thing off of my license plate because it was covering too much of it. I think they were a little too intense, they took it off and I now see that everyone else has not taken theirs off. They smoked and I wasn't too fond of the whole experience.

Description of Work
Morrows Auto Repair Service did an inspection for me.

12/19/2009

Therese W.

It was easy to get an appointment, they were more than fair with pricing, took the time to problem solve with me for the best solution, and were friendly and courteous in the process. It's nice to trust a mechanic.

Description of Work
Tune-up, inspection, winter tires put on

11/03/2008

Tom D.

I have been taking my car to this auto shop for everything over the past 25 years. The mechanics are very honest and I know that they can be trusted and that they are very knowledgeable and keep up to date with the newest technologies that they need for cars now days.

Description of Work
I take my car to this car shop to have the brakes inspected and kept in running order.

Auto Service
    Auto Inspections
    Auto Transmission
    Auto Tires
    Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa

Auto repair, inspections, transmission & tires.

Auto body work.