Salon Capri

With Angi since September 2009

31 Lincoln St

Newton Highlands, MA 02461

Family owned & operated....

04/23/2019

ANNE J.

I have been using Blanid for a number of years and have been really pleased with her hair and color sense. We have done pedestrian cuts and usual but also very short cuts and the grow-out. She has been receptive and listened to what I wanted to do and then creative and gave good advice about how to do it in a flattering way.

Description of Work
Hair cut and salon services

08/07/2017

Janice I.

It went fine. The hairdresser was professional and certainly knowledgeable. She provided a consultation and made suggestions for color. She gave a great shampoo, took her time and did a really nice cut. What was also nice was that I did not feel as if I was "on a conveyor belt".

Description of Work
I had not been to the hairdresser in a long while. I needed styling, a cut and color.

08/07/2017

Janice I.

It went well. Hair easily falls into place without effort and the color is perfect.

Description of Work
hair cut and color

07/12/2017

Janice I.

I think I got them off of Angie’s List. I was very happy. The woman at Capri, her name is Paula. I have a great time at the hair dressers. The overall experience is good. They charge by itemizing. The price is on the scale of where I was going before. It’s the common market prices, it’s not more and it’s not less. They did a really nice job. I got an appointment quicker, quicker than I expected. They are very responsive. They knew their stuff. They are very professional.

05/24/2016

07/30/2015

Laurel S.

04/27/2015

Danielle L.

I just love their staff. You can book online which is more convenient for people who are busy. They are just always on time. They do a nice job. They listen and they do a kind feedback. I only have positive things to say.

Description of Work
I went to Salon Capri. I had a haircut.

04/02/2015

Euterpe T.

Susan she is very good. She is a good stylist. They are very good at what they do. I think they are a little pricey and expensive. The quality is good. The cost is high but they are very good.

Description of Work
I go to a hair stylist named Salon Capri. I go every four weeks. I had a cut, color and blow dry the last time I was there.

04/19/2014

Judith N.

Very unprofessional

Description of Work
I had several appointments with the owners son. I had him cut and color my hair. The problem was the wait was extremely long. I suffer from extreme fatigue due to MS. I would doze off and to wake me up he would hit my head with a brush. On my last visit to the saloon he dyed my hair and left to go to lunch while I sat waiting. I could not believe he could be so unprofessional. I asked the receptionist if someone else could finish me so I could leave but she said no. That was my last visit there.

03/30/2014

Rina D.

Jerry at Salon Capri is highly skilled, fast and local. My hair looks great. The entire staff is very accommodating and friendly. Wish I hadn't waited so long to make the change.

Description of Work
Found a new stylist!! Used to go all the way into Boston for the Newbury Street experience. What a waste of time (traveling in and out, parking, and hair care) would take hours. I am too busy!

12/26/2013

carole P.

Description of Work
Hair Cut

07/10/2013

Sheri F.

Excellent and I am a regular customer

Description of Work
Nick, the owner, colors and cuts my hair every approx. 7 weeks. He is a true artist for the hair and really knows his profession. I have naturally curly hair that can frizz in humid weather. I wear it straight with style.The salon is large and well designed with comfortable chairs when they wash hair that have foot rests.

11/30/2012

KATIE H.

Wonderful place.

Description of Work
Great place!

09/02/2012

Nayiri B.

After seeing that Salon Capri was awarded Best of Boston, Metro West Salon, I called and they were able to fit me in for a same-day appointment. By phone, the VERY friendly receptionist asked a series of questions to determine who best to make an appointment with. l was particularly concerned that it would be my first time coloring my hair and so she booked me with someone who she said was particularly good with color, as well as a great hairdresser. When I arrived later that day I was greeted warmly and my stylist was with me shortly. We talked about what I wanted in terms of cut and color. My goal for color to stay as close to my natural color as possible and still cover the grays and she did an AMAZING job. So good that my mother didn't even notice when I got home. She added just the right amount of highlights and colored the grays so nicely that I feel natural and more like myself! I don't think anyone could have done a better job giving me just the right color and I am really amazed at her color expertise.. The cut was very good. I didn't do anything drastic but I certainly would trust the stylist next time around to do a more complicated cut. I think the price is a little high, but you do get a very good value. I booked with a senior stylist (there are various levels of stylist at various price points). The service is top-notch - my stylist even offered to feed my meter for me. And the best part was that no one pressured me to buy product or to make a follow-up appointment. I always feel so pressured leaving salons and this was very comfortable.

Description of Work
Hair color and cut

03/11/2011

Cheryl V.

It went great. The person who does my hair really knows what I want. She knows how to color it naturally and cut it so that I can do it myself at home. It's a pleasant atmosphere. The place is clean and sociable. It isn't too loud. They offer you coffee.

Description of Work
I use this hair salon. I last went to have my hair cut and colored.

09/25/2009

ELIOT F.

Salon Capri is a very nice hair salon. They cut and colored my hair, during my last visit. They also did a blow dry. They colored my hair using only one color. I very much like the person that I go to. He provides wonderful service. He doesn’t turn my hair red like everybody else. They do wonderful work and they are very pleasant. The price charged by them is reasonable and the quality of their work is excellent.

Description of Work
I have been going to Salon Capri for 5 years now for my hair care. My last visit to them was on last Saturday.

Hair Salons/Barbers
    Massage Therapy
    Manicures/Nails

Hair, nail & skin care, massage, waxing, facials & body treatments.