MASTER SHOE REPAIR

Founded 1945 • With Angi since October 2005

36 CHESTNUT ST

Needham, MA 02492

We are a full service shoe repair with two main locations Needham and Cambridge. Most shoe repairers only fix shoes. We at Master Shoe Repair have created a one stop shoe care. New soles and heels or bag and zipper repair. We have over 100 drop off locations in Massachusetts and Rhode Island. We are not only a full service shoe repair but we also clean and recondition sneakers and golf shoes. Another service is cleaning and waterproofing suede boots and shoes. We have special equipment for cleaning suede and sneakers and four generations in the shoe repair industry...

01/10/2016

Barry K.

Due to circumstances, it was a rush job just before New Year's Eve. We simply had to have the shoes back within a day because of a travel schedule. Master Shoe Repair could not have been more helpful and accommodating. They listened to my problem, offered a solution that worked, and delivered on their promise. The workmanship was excellent. But more important to me was there flexibility and customer service.

Description of Work
Heel repair

07/29/2014

Shelly I.

Excellent experience. Staff were friendly and attentive. The work was very nicely done including a polish and cleaning of the shoes which I had not expected. Prices are clearly marked on a diagram at the shop counter too so there are no surprises at check-out. I fully recommend and will use again.

Description of Work
Put new heels on 4 pairs of men's dress shoes.

06/27/2014

Lou C.

Description of Work
I had a shoe which was too snug. It needed to be stretched out. They did the job in two days and now the shoe fits perfectly.

06/18/2014

Vicki L.

Description of Work
Replaced a piece of leather on my sandal that was chewed by a dog. At first they didnt think they would be able to fix it but in the end they did a great job.

06/18/2014

Pedro L.

06/05/2014

SARA P.

Description of Work
Minor shoe repair - overall good experience

06/05/2014

Eric D.

Description of Work
Great service and excellent quality in my three Resole jobs!

07/28/2011

Gilbert H.

Fine

Description of Work
Re-attached decorative cluster to open toed women's shoes..

04/01/2011

Ronald G.

The soles do appear to have more depth to them and have tread. Not as much as I was hoping. As for how comfortable the shoes are, time will tell. The people were very nice to work with and got the work done when they said they would. I would use them again.

Description of Work
I wanted the soles on my Rockports replaced. I wanted quality soles with some tread. There is a mail order Rockport shoe repair that can do the work cheaper, but they seemed to have gone down in quality. The soles have little tread and wear out faster. I am hoping these guys can do a better job.

11/16/2010

John D.

Brought the bag in on a Friday morning. I believe they needed to stitch and glue the loop back into place. Very professional job, I can't even tell which of the two loops was repaired. It was ready the next day as promised. Will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
They fixed a torn fabric loop that secured a shoulder belt on a karate equipment bag.

Category shoe repair, alterations

Shoe Repair
    Alterations/Sewing/Decorating
    Check, MasterCard, Visa

FULL SERVICE SHOE REPAIR,SNEAKER CLEANING AND REFINISHING,SUEDE SHOE AND BOOT CLEANING,BAG REPAIR,ZIPPER REPAIR, UGG BOOT CLEANING