Critter Visits

Founded 2002 • With Angi since August 2009

P.O. Box 9

Medway, MA 02053

We are a full service pet sitting company. We have 1 employee and a few independent contractors that have been working with our company for years. We are members of Pet sitters international, and the international association of canine professionals. I have been in the pet industry for 20 years and have Vet tech experience. I have titled dogs in AKC obedience. We also train dogs and consult with problem pet issues. We love pets and care for them the way you want us to....

04/30/2017

Frances H.

It went perfectly! They sent me updates, too, by email!

Description of Work
I had two small dogs that needed to be walked and fed while I was gone. Two of the sitters met before the date and they were very nice. They did a great job caring for our dogs!

Category pet sitters,dog walkers

Thanks!! I know they enjoyed visiting [Member Information Removed]!

10/06/2015

Dawn T.

Description of Work
They visited once a day for 6 days straight to feed, give attention to, and check on the status of my cat and guinea pig while we were away. They picked a responsible person who didn't live too far from us. He showed up to take notes and ask questions. You are given paperwork to sign under contract; which in turns also helps the care provider. They come to pick up the key before you leave. He left a wonderful note about how everything went, hoped are honeymoon was nice, and how all animals behaved, what he did, and he will let you know of any problems. Returns the key after you call him. Very courteous and friendly. I highly recommend their services. They are very accomadating and will also visit your house twice a day if needed.

06/22/2015

anne C.

11/16/2014

Michael A.

I need to travel for work occassionally and it has been difficult for my wife and/or parents to give my cat her twice-daily insulin shots in my absence. I signed up for Angie's List and found Critter Visits very quickly. After reaching out to them with my request I received an email from the owner telling me she could help and that she'd find someone local to assist. The woman who I was assigned was named Melissa and she was wonderful. She has helped me out numerous times when I traveled for work or vacation and was extremely dependable and punctual. Even when she was very busy she was always able to accommodate my dates and take care of us. Critter Visits does much more than insulin shots, but my need was very specific. My cats always stayed with my parents when I was away so they were being taken care of and didn't need the full range of services that were available. If you are looking for help with your pets I highly recommend Critter Visits. The cost is reasonable and you will not have to worry about your pets when you are away.

Description of Work
Administered insulin shots to my cat while I was away.

Category pet sitters

Thanks [member name removed]. We are so happy to help out.

07/30/2014

Jessica M.

Description of Work
Carin and Melissa are currently taking care of my two dogs (one of which is a puppy). They are absolutely amazing with the dogs and are offering me tips and tricks on some ways to work with the new puppy. So far, a great experience!

06/18/2014

Kathy D.

07/16/2013

Sheila K.

Please don't use this pet sitter!! She left our 9 year old German Shepherd in her car on one of the hottest days of the year. Our poor baby was in there for several hours. The vet said that she died quickly, but she died alone, thinking that someone would come back for her. Please please please don't use this pet sitter. She has opened up a daycare recently, and there have been horror stories of dogs getting out and running down busy streets in Bellingham. Please don't let this woman have anything to do with your animals.

Description of Work
She killed our beloved German Shepherd.

Category dog trainers,pet sitters,kennels,dog walkers

12/31/2012

Tanya A.

Carin, Scott and the rest of the staff took stellar care of our 4 dogs. We enlisted their services after unexpectedly adding a 7 week old Golden Retriever puppy to our family; we wanted to be sure that he could get outside to potty every couple of hours. Instead of going for individual walks, they had playtime in our huge fenced yard and were always tired out. Scott was a critical part of the dogs daily lives, and they adored him. I'm sure they will shower him with a warm, slobbery welcome the next time they get to see him. We used their services daily, even for a short trip out of town, for over a year, until we moved out of the area. We are moving back to the area again soon and have already signed back up for their services. Every day we had a note detailing what type of viist they had that day (if anyone was sick, tired, did not do all business, really rowdy, not rowdy enough, etc); when you can't be there yourself, it is the next best thing to have a daily update, especially when you have a puppy. Its hard to find someone that will love and care for your animals and home with the fun, love, respect, and professionalism that Critter Visits diplays. If you are looking for loving, caring, reliable pet sitting/dog walking services, make sure you contact Critter Visits. You won't be disappointed. Thank you Carin, Scott and Critter Visits team!!!

Description of Work
Dog walking, pet sitting, play groups with other clients' dogs.

Category pet sitters,dog walkers

We are privileged to work with Members and their sweet wonderful dogs.

06/22/2012

Amy F.

Description of Work
Carin is phenomenal! She is highly dependable, and flexible with our sometimes unpredictable schedule. Our dog Spike loves to spend time with Carin - he gets excited when he hears her name. She is highly recommended by this user!

03/05/2011

Steven H.

Our dog Lucy is walked 4 days each week and has 1 full days attention on one of those days. They have also looked after Lucy when we have been away on vacation. We were very nervous about the process to start with but looking back had nothing to be worried about. Sarah is wonderful, very reliable, pet friendly and Lucy loves her. We get much more than we pay for and have complete peace of mind. We have no hesitation in recommending Critter Visits and continue to use them ourselve on a daily basis.

Description of Work
Dog walking daily, additional full days of daycare and also vacation care. Price above is per week

Animal & House Sitting
    Dog Walking
    Animal Boarding Kennels
    Animal Training
    Pooper Scoopers
    Errands

Pet sitting, dog walking, feeding & watering. Loving, cuddling, playing, daily exercise, cleaning outdoor & indoor messes, administering of medications, vitamins & injections, vet visits, dog daycare, grooming appointments, poop scooping

Ask for details.