Do you need to take a trip to the dog groomers' salon? Dog grooming costs vary, but here's what to expect to pay for that shampoo and other pet products.
Find top pet groomers in Holyoke, MA
There are 1 top-rated pet groomers in your area and 2 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Dog Grooming Reviews in Holyoke
- Pet Hotel Hadley LLCThese people were so professional, caring and went the extra mile! They stayed in almost daily contact with me understanding how nerve wracking it was to drop my dog off and be hospitalized in another state from her. She came back to me in better condition than when I'd dropped her off. I didn't ask for her to ne groomed but they did that for me too! There prices were so reasonable i couldn't believe it. I will always give them my business. These people are true earth angels! p.s. I was very sick and on a lot of medication but i believe it was between $350-$50 read less
- Wiggles "N" Whiskers Home Pet Care LLCWent very well for difficult long hair kitty grooming in my home. Elaine is very caring and knowledgeable about animals and always available whenever I call her for appointment.
- Northampton Veterinary ClinicI've got nothing but great things to say about them. It's pretty much run by women. I have been going there since 1985. Even before with the previous veterinarian. It was wonderful. I highly recommend them. I've had no problems with them whatsoever. I have to make an appointment right now. These cats have all been rescued so they all have problems. They are all long hairs so I have to go in for a little grooming here and there. Matter of fact, one of the woman vet techs, as I said they all have some kind of issue, she is the one who takes care of our cats. She has become a very good friend of ours. She is a very compassionate, loving person. She actually keeps an eye on our house and feeds our cats because I can't leave them overnight. There are medicines and everything that have to be given. We don't hang out with each other but if I need her she will come here and help me. She's brought clippers and her and I have sat in the bathroom floor and cleaned the cat. I can't really speak high enough about them. These are the kind of people, and I am sure probably a lot of people are doing this now but we have always had cats, you know somebody is going to pass away. They've literally come to our house with one of our first cats and did it here because I am a maniac, in the vet office they will send me out the back door they don't want to send me past the customers. They will literally come to the house Part of the money is donated, I forget who it's donated to, but the extra money they charge you to come to your house part of it is donated probably to an animal hospital read less
- Jen's Happy PawsI asked for a "lion cut" and she gave me Exactly what I wanted. It's a good cut for cats too... So cute and Jen did a Great job!!
- Jen's Happy PawsBeautifully. Gabby doesn't allow ME to do it. Jennifer has the touch! She takes time to 'get to know' my cat.
- WINTERGREEN KENNELSThe people at Wintergreen Kennels are very good. They are excellent. They do a good job. It is easy to get in. They are absolutely wonderful.
- DOG SHOPI really liked them. They seem to care about the dog and as far as I can tell they've done a wonderful job. You can bring the dog in the morning and leave him for a few hours and he seems very well taken care of.
- Ruff LifeAngela did a very good job, with details the way we asked, despite our 22 lb schnoodle being very nervous and squirmy. We were very pleased, and added a substantial tip. Our dog came home clean and fluffy and beautiful.
- Amherst Dog WashExcellent facility for dog-washing - tubs are set up, so no bending to wash and configured out into the room so one of us could stand on each side of the tub. Good choice of shampoos, which are mixed with the water at preset correct temperature for washing. Rinse also temperature controlled and no time limit on either the shampoo or rinse. Unlimited towels provided for drying. Did not use the drying machines. Friendly, helpful staff. We will use this service regularly read less
- MT TOM GROOMINGTracy is amazing. She has never disappointed us. We have been going to her every month for years and would recommend Mt. Tom grooming in an instant. She is pleasant and sometimes we can't pick up our dog on time (rarely) and she has no problem with helping.
Pet Groomers in Holyoke
- Business Description:Additional DBA - Pet Hotel Hadley.Recent Review:These people were so professional, caring and went the extra mile! They stayed in almost daily contact with me understanding how nerve wracking it was to drop my dog off and be hospitalized in another state from her. She came back to me in better condition than when I'd dropped her off. I didn't ask for her to ne groomed but they did that for me too! There prices were so reasonable i couldn't believe it. I will always give them my business. These people are true earth angels! p.s. I was very sick and on a lot of medication but i believe it was between $350-$50 read lessErica G.
- Business Description:Our mission is to provide the highest quality in Veterinary Medical care to the Holyoke and Western Massachusetts area; in a friendly, relaxed setting. We hope you will refer your family and friends to our practice read lessRecent Review:Don't ever bring your pet to this loser. She is cold, uncaring, and incompetent. After going there 8x in 18 months and always getting a appointment that day or the next, I needed bloodwork done for surgery. I called on Tues and FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER they couldn't get me in until Friday. I agreed and made the appointment. Then after thinking about it I called back the next day and I said since I had just been with her if I have to pay a office fee just for a blood draw? They said the policy is 30 days and if over that A fee would be charged. Then when she checked the records that Friday was 31 days so I will be charged. A simple tech visit and these greedy people needed that $60 so bad they lied and connived to make me wait until day 31 so they could charge me. Many other reviews mention older pets and her answer is to euthanize them with the excuse "he is dieing, he's old" with no clear diagnosis or tests, just her twisted hunch that euthanasia is the treatment. Too many others found tick diseases, and underlying TREATABLE health issues after he recommendation to euthanize them. Luckily they sought out competent advice instead of listening to "Dr Rude" or should I say NOT listening since she is so far above you she will try not to speak to you directly or her ketamine induced haze becomes evident. Avoid this monster read lessWilliam D.
- Business Description:Animal GroomingRecent Review:The groomer is a magician! She transformed my beautiful Sheltie Mix into a short haired collie (🤬) FYI, she admittedly doesn’t like dogs and doesn’t own one. That should have clued me in right there. 😣Lisa G.
- Business Description:We design and develop diverse, streamlined products for women, men, and our furry family members. We understand the need to save time, money and energy when engaging in daily grooming tasks. Our goal is to revolutionize and simplify those tasks. Cost: $5.00ea Wholesale rates are available Accept Payments: PayPal, MC/Visa/Amex or mail check/money order to address listed. Thank you read less
- Recent Review:I run an animal rescue and she even gives us coupons, so when our animals get adopted they can come in there for $20. I've gone to them quite a bit and they do whatever I ask them to do. The dogs always come back looking like I want them to. I used another groomer around here who charged me more and didn't groom one of my dogs very well, so I went to Tub Time because I didn't like them. The poodle is curlier, but the other dog has straight hair and his ears are cut wide. When I took them to the other one their ears were kind of chopped up looking and strange. She does a much better job and I take my dogs to get groomed every 5 to 6 weeks read lessBarbara H.
- Business Description:Pet supplies and services.Recent Review:They have a vet come in every week and you can get discounts and low cost vaccinations for my pets so I had that done. I had 2 dogs done. The vaccinations were $50 and I had one dog microchiped and had them both tested for heart worm. I also purchased heart worm medication.  read lessCamille T.
- Business Description:Additional emails - firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com.Recent Review:It's still sort of resolving, but they were very nice and prescribed some medication. It's a cat.Thomas L.
- Business Description:At the Northampton Veterinary Clinic we are dedicated to serving our patients and clients by providing the highest principles and standards of modern medicine, surgery and dentistry. We do this in a compassionate, homelike environment with personal attention to our clients' and their companions' emotional needs read lessRecent Review:I cannot speak highly enough. I will not use anybody else. I count on these people a lot.Liz B.
- Business Description:We offer a full line of Pet services for your best friends. From a retail location that offers earth and pet friendly foods and products to our "Great to be Home Pet Care" services which provides pet sitting, walking and transportaion to our own line of homemade, human-grade pet foods called "PAWSitively Delicious" read less
- Business Description:Additional phone - (413) 284-4027.Recent Review:Handled my mildly aggressive cat very well. Very reasonably priced.Kathryn B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pet groomer articles
Wood, metal and stone fencing materials are popular options for residential fences, but consider your needs for enclosing your yard before making a selection.
Geothermal energy, radiant heat and solar heat are three of five unique, but effective, options to heat your home. Find out which one works best for your home.
Find dog groomers in
- South Hadley
- West Springfield
- Indian Orchard
- Feeding Hills
- East Longmeadow
- West Hatfield
dog groomers in Holyoke
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Agawam Dogworks860 Suffield St
- Agawam Dogworks
- Bow Wow Bathhouse203 Long Plain Rd
South Deerfield, Massachusetts
- Bow Wow Bathhouse
- East Springfield Veterinary Hospital Inc525 Page Blvd
- East Springfield Veterinary Hospital Inc
- Grooming Room101 Stony Hill Rd
- Grooming Room
- Holyoke Animal Hospital320 Easthampton Rd
- Holyoke Animal Hospital
- Kneate Products home of The Bristle Buddy3588 HWY 138 S.E. Ste 212
- Kneate Products home of The Bristle Buddy
- Northampton Veterinary Clinic227 South St
- Northampton Veterinary Clinic
- OdorXit Products3729 Riva Ridge Dr # 194
- OdorXit Products
- Ruff Life52 West State St
- Ruff Life
- Williams Fuel Oil Co LLC162 East St
Stafford Springs, Connecticut
- Williams Fuel Oil Co LLC