HOLBROOK ANIMAL HOSPITAL

Holbrook, MA 02343

LICENSE #1786....

10/11/2011

Stephen L.

A regular check-up is $40 at Holbrook. We have had everything from surgeries to ultra sound looking for cancer and stuff like that done there. Dr. Kara Bassignani is pretty phenomenal. Her father works there once in a while also. She has taken over the business from him. They are extremely competent. They take care of my cats very well. We don’t go anywhere else. Pricewise I don’t have anything else to compare them with because we have used only this same place. But I found that the medical supply for the cats is the same as you can get at another animal hospital. Here they don’t do grooming. So at the other hospital we had to sedate a 17 year old cat for grooming when I did buy some medicines from the other hospital. Holbrook is compassionate. We had 8 cats at one point of time and every time one cat died we received a sympathy card. My wife likes that kind of extra touch. On top of which we get calls from the doctor herself when results come in virtually as soon as they come in advising us to increase or decrease the medication accordingly. We will continue to use this facility till we have none left.

Description of Work
Two weeks ago I took my 3 cats to Holbrook Animal Hospital for thyroid tests and blood works.

01/28/2009

claire F.

We really like it here, we wouldn't go anywhere else. I trust them, they tell the truth and they're very caring. Other vets are like a factory, they want the money and that's all. But Holbrook takes care of us. They also board the animals while they work on them. They're just very good.

Description of Work
Holbrook Animal Hospital is where we take our dogs and cats for veterinary work.

09/24/2007

Joan B.

Holbrook Animal Hospital is wonderful and I can't say enough about them. All of the employees are nice. They are definitely animal people and are very compassionate. I've used them for 35 years. This is a father and daughter practice.

Description of Work
I took my cat here for an annual rabies shot. They also checked her eyes, temperature, mouth and trimmed her claws.

06/20/2005

Allan H.

THE VET FULLY EXPLAINED THE COURSE OF ACTION NEEDED TO REBANDAGE THE FOOT. IT WAS AN EMERGENCY VISIT AND WE WERE TAKEN AND GIVEN AN APPOINTMENT WITHIN AN HOUR OF THE CALL.

Description of Work
DOG, TICKLES, CUT THE TOP OF HER REAR FOOT. THE VET CLEANED AND CHECKED THE CUT. BANDAGED THE WOUND AND PRESCRIBED ANTIBIOTIC.

06/03/2005

KATHLEEN D.

OBVIOUSLY I HAVE NOW SWITCHED VETS AND HAVE BEEN HAPPY WITH EVERY VISIT. THE DOCTORS ARE EXTREMELY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND ARE GREAT WITH BOTH PATIENTS AND THEIR HUMANS! THE SUPPORT STAFF ARE FRIENDLY AND COMFORTING AND ALL INQUIRIES MADE BY ME HAVE BEEN RESPONDED TO ASAP. I AM CONFIDENT IN THEIR HANDLING OF ALL MY ANIMALS AND TRUST IN THEIR DIAGNOSES AND THEIR JUDGMENTS.

Description of Work
I BROUGHT MY CAT TO A SUPPOSEDLY REPUTABLE VETERINARY HOSPITAL IN A NEARBY TOWN AND AFTER EXAMINATION WAS GIVEN AN ESTIMATED COST OF $1400.00 FOR SERVICES. THIS I COULD NOT AFFORD NOR WAS I COMFORTABLE WITH DIAGNOSIS. I THEN MADE APPOINTMENT WITH HOLBROOK ANIMAL HOSPITAL AND AFTER EXAM WAS GIVEN A COMPLETELY UNRELATED DIAGNOSIS AND WITH EXAM AND MEDICATION THE AMOUNT OWED WAS ABOUT $120.

03/31/2005

KIM B.

DR. BASSINGER IS VERY GOOD. HE EXPLAINS EVERYTHING IN DETAIL AND I NEVER FEEL RUSHED. ALWAYS MAKES TIME TO SEE PATIENTS.

Description of Work
CHECK UP FOR MY CAT.

03/29/2005

ROBIN F.

THE RECEPTIONIST AND VETS ARE EXCELLENT. VERY FRIENDLY, AND ALWAYS HELPFUL. PREMISES ARE WELL MAINTAINED. OPEN LATE AND ON WEEKENDS IS HELPFUL.

Description of Work
YEARLY CHECK UP, RABIES VACCINATION, AND HEART WORM.

Veterinarians