ARC GARAGE

4.4

Auto Service
Auto Transportation
Auto Tires

Additional contact name is John. ...

Since 1998 Auto Shippers Express has been in the auto transport industry. Founded with the principal that the prompt safe delivery for their vehicles was what Auto Shippers Express customers deserved. To insure that this takes place Auto Shippers Express screens their drivers for their peer ratings, accident history, experience and expected delivery time. Most of the time we will use a carrier that we use week in, week out; that way they will do a good job with your vehicle transport because they want our future business. Auto Shippers Express is the go to source for thousands of collectors, dealers, and auto transport customers who need to get their vehicles shipped in a hurry. Our Express Dispatch Service is unmatched for speed of pickup and travel time. This usually results in a savings of several days on each vehicle move. For both open and enclosed transport call for a free quote; mention the Angie List coupon to save $25.

Whether you need your brakes serviced, oil changed, battery replaced or other auto repairs, College Street Motors in Amherst is here to help. Save time by calling 413-253-3200 to schedule an appointment or just stop by at 260 College St and drop your vehicle off at our repair shop.

Save time and money NOW!! CELEBRATING over 15 years in Auto Transport Business!! Giving all Angie's list members $25 off on any auto transportation! Work directly with the owner, Nichole Hilton! Call or text 24 hours @ 310 686 5318. Please know you will have assistance from start to finish and we are aware of how to fulfill all transportation needs!! All insurance is included in the rates we provide. Call 888 318 0080 for any questions. http://www.hiltonautotransport.com

02/16/2016

Description of Work
Roberto removed my driveway and entry walkway and installed pavers. It turned out beautiful! He also built a block fence around my backyard. Great people, excellent, honest services. They save money on your foreign car repair whenever possible, and get it fixed right.

07/26/2012

I've been looking for a good mechanic in the area since our favorite was bought out by a big dealer. I really wanted to have a good experience here- a reliable garage is worth its weight in gold. However, when I brought my wife's car in for some simple brake service (she has a newer car that we use for long trips & kid duty so I have it serviced by professionals as opposed to DIY), the mechanic cr...

Description of Work
Brake line replacement.

04/30/2010

I thought they were great. They were very thorough and conscientious.

Description of Work
They did a valve adjustment for the car.

10/15/2009

They were inexpensive, and they seemed nice and honest. I would rate them highly and would use them in the future.

Description of Work
We used Arc Garage to do a tune-up for an automobile.

01/21/2009

They were very professional. They were very responsive. The explained what they were doing and why. Their prices are reasonable. The shop is neat and tidy. They are very punctual. They are pleasant to work with. Their prices were extremely reasonable. I was surprised by how low the charges were.

Description of Work
They did some minor repairs. It involved some diagnostic work to pass inspection.

Category auto repair

TIRE SALES & SERVICE. Import cars only.

Check, MasterCard, Visa