Augustine's Home Improvement

Founded 2010 • With Angi since January 2015

BOX 1167

E. Sandwich, MA 02537

Small owner operated home improvement company. No job is too big or too small....

4.1

4.4

4.3

woodworking (31)handyman (10)interior painting (8)window replacement (7)general contractors (7)home remodeling (6)siding companies (6)decks & porches (6)door installation (5)deck cleaning (3)garage building (2)roofing (2)

08/09/2021

The service was very good. They were very easy to reach and get a hold of him when I need him.

Description of Work
Replace windows, replace toilets, and painted the interior.

Category replacement windows,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 03/09/2021

11/17/2018

Called the number for the business and and very quickly set a time for coming to my house and and inspecting the work to be done. Estimate was received in just a couple of days. Work completed within one week. Clean-up was excellent. I have never had work completed in such a short time period.

Description of Work
replaced skirting around front porch

Category contractors,decks,woodworking

Work Completed On 11/09/2018

Thank you Ms. [Member Name Removed]. I appreciate your review.

11/02/2018

I could not be more pleased. Augustine responded immediately to my request and delivered what he promised at a fair price. I am appreciative and will hire again. What I needed was not exactly what he does but he was willing to help. I am pleased with his work and work ethic.

Description of Work
Moving outdoor furniture and and turning off outside water.

Category woodworking,property management

Work Completed On 10/26/2018

Thank you Ms. [Member Name Removed]. I really appreciate your review.

10/11/2018

Augustine was a pleasure to work with, punctual, very fairly priced and the quality was superb. I first hired him to replace an old storm door and the trim. He put in an Andersen storm door with the screen built in. I love it, no more changing the screen and the glass. The Azek trim really made the whole area look great. It's also much more energy efficient. I then decided to have him do some majo...

Description of Work
New storm door, old trim replaced, major chimney repair and new window.

Category contractors,masonry,replacement windows,chimney repair,woodworking,doors

Work Completed On 10/01/2018

10/11/2018

This guy was so good that I am having him manage my Cape vacation house property since I live in NJ. I have found him to be super smart, honest, reliable, conciensious, he has great crews, and he's a truly nice person. His pricing is reasonable (for the Cape), and his workmanship is first class. What more can I say?

Description of Work
Extensive landscaping, desiring a porch, wood working, electrical, and consulting on my property needs.

Category contractors,decks,electrician,handyman service,landscaping,woodworking,property management,hardscaping

Work Completed On 10/11/2018

10/03/2018

Augustine was very responsive and sought out the correct solution for the job. Other contractors that I contacted were not as precise in their solution. He hired an appropriate sub-contractor to do the needed metal work and the chimney cap was fixed within a couple of weeks of first talking to Augustine.

Description of Work
Fix leaking 'All-Vent' cap on top of a false chimney.

Category contractors,handyman service,roofing,woodworking

Work Completed On 09/24/2018

Review for Augustine's Home Improvement - BOX 1167, E. Sandwich, MA - 37445586

Thank you for your review Mr. [Member Name Removed]. It's greatly appreciated.

07/14/2018

He never even gave me an estimate!!! So nothing was paid.

Description of Work
Gutter work and storm window work

Category gutter cleaning,handyman service,woodworking

Work Completed On 07/14/2018

When I went to Mr. [Member Name Removed]'s home on schedule, he discussed some old windows off a neighbor's home who had replaced them because they needed new windows. Mr. [Member Name Removed] wanted me to put the old, used windows on his home. I respectfully told him that we can not do that in good faith and guarantee the work. We do NOT do sub par work. He then wanted me to clean his gutters an...

05/30/2018

it took a while and i paid alot of money and some of the things that i was promised were not done, some things were done without my permission, yet i was charged. i hired him originally for one or two repairs and ended up contracting for more. but i repeatedly came home to see things had been done that i did not agree to or requested NOT be done. i paid because the subcontractor did work that i wa...

Description of Work
house repair

Category contractors,decks,gutter repair,handyman service,siding,house painters

Work Completed On 05/30/2018

To whom it may concern, there was no sub contractor employed by me on this job, my employee Richard is such a nice person that after raising and levelling the front porch that was leaning said that it would be nice to put the remaining stones to raise the level rather than leave like it was, that we use the stones already had to create a walkway to the porch just so that she did not have to walk i...

02/26/2018

Augustine and his crew provided exceptional, quality work for a number of different projects, as we have begun a comprehensive "make over" of our family home. Their work focused on exterior projects, including removing and replacing the back deck, with a brand new handcrafted deck, using high quality lumber, crafted to be a natural fit with the house and with the natural landscaping. The work also...

Description of Work
Complete replacement of exterior cedar shingles; new windows; replacement of deck (new), repair/replace rotted wood when found

Category decks,insulation,siding,replacement windows,woodworking,doors

Work Completed On 01/25/2018

Review for Augustine's Home Improvement - BOX 1167, E. Sandwich, MA - 36863022

02/25/2018

Work went very well. Augustine was timely & professional. Would recommend to others, Will hire again.

Description of Work
home repairs, consulting for future work

Category handyman service,plumbing,remodeling,deck cleaning,woodworking

Light electrical & plumbing, wood rot repair, roofing, siding, gutter cleaning, repair, landscaping, windows & doors, deck maintenance & installation, interior & exterior painting, drywall. insulation, remodeling, skylights, fencing & shed building.