Hill Eye Associates

Founded 1974 • With Angi since September 2009

91 Mill St Ste 6

Dracut, MA 01826

Our goal is providing you with the best eye care available, keeping you feeling good, seeing great, and looking even better. We strive to make your visit with us a memorable one, and hope you enjoy the comfortable, friendly atmosphere we create. We look forward to seeing you soon! We take many insurances including VSP, Medicare, Medicaid, MassHealth, EyeMed, Harvard Pilgrim, BlueCross BlueShield, Tufts, DavisVision, Cigna, Superior, Spectera, and Cole Managed Vision....

06/17/2015

Nelda G.

11/01/2014

EILEEN O.

My daughter needed glasses and we were having trouble finding a place that accepted our eye insurance. Hill Optical did and they had multiple frames my daughter really liked. We ordered the glasses and were told that it would take about a week to get the glasses made. A week later we received a call saying that her glasses were ready and we went in to pick them up. The staff were very friendly and helped us make choices that were both economical as well as fashionable for my daughter. The entire experience was very pleasant and easy.

Description of Work
I brought my daughter in to pick out frames for her first pair of glasses. The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. The technician who helped us gave great feedback regarding the styles which were popular and appropriate for my 12 year old. She also helped us with choices regarding coatings on the lenses and described the warranty very clearly.

12/05/2013

Kelly T.

They are excellent especially with children. They provide fast and friendly service. The office environment is professional and very good.

Description of Work
I go to Hill Eye Associates for eye care.

09/17/2009

TOM S.

I have been seeing him for about 8 years. I go there for my eye exams and so does my daughter. We have been very satisfied with the service that he provides.

Description of Work
Dr. Hill is my Ophthalmologist.

Category ophthalmology

Eye Care - Optometry
    Eye Care - Ophthalmology
    Eye Care - Optical Sales & Repair
    MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

optometry, emergency eye care, diabetic eye exams, pediatric eye exams, contact lenses, bifocals, advanced glaucoma care, cataract evaluation, Lasik surgery