Arffpetcare

Taxi/Shuttle Service
Animal Boarding Kennels

115 Etna Rd

Dedham, MA 02026

***Please call or text 781-888-3276***Arff Pet Care Home Sitting Services has provided peace of mind for pet owners since 1985. Arff offers flexible and reasonable rates, providing services in the comfort and convenience of your own home. Arff offers: daily dog walks, pet playgroup,catsitting, pet taxi between any two locations, drop off and pick ups to and from vet, groomer, kennel or to someone else's house, vacation sitting or housesitting services (with or without pets at home)- including mail & newspaper collection and alternating indoor lights. With more than 33 years of careful service and experience, Arff can bring you peace of mind that your pets are being cared for when you are away from your home. Arff takes custom requests - working with you to tailor a pet care program around the needs of your pet. Arff is a longtime member of Pet Sitters International (PSI) and is credentialed, bonded, and insured. Please visit Arff's Facebook page: https://www.Facebook.com/ArffPetCare/...

11/05/2019

We recently used Barbara's catsitting/housesitting services for the first time during a 2-week trip overseas, and we couldn't have been happier with how things went. She was very communicative during the time we were away and even made sure to send us videos and photos of our cats on a regular basis. We were extremely pleased with her professionalism and will 100% use her again!

Description of Work
Animal & housesitting

Work Completed On 10/02/2019

08/04/2019

Barbara is amazing. I rescued a 3 1/2 y/o neutered male dog who had anxiety issues. I contacted Barbara letting her know what behaviors she would expect. She agreed to take him for day care where he would interact with other dogs. Over several weeks as my dog participated in the playgroup, he became more contented and happy. Since being with Barbara, he has definitely calmed down and socializes we...

Description of Work
dog walking/dog day care

Work Completed On 08/04/2019

11/10/2018

Everything is done lovingly and carefully and methodically. Nothing at all gets in the way of Barbara's services to dogs.

Description of Work
Walking dogs, feeding dogs, watering dogs, doggie playgroup, pet taxi

Category pet sitters,taxi service,dog walkers,pooper scoopers,personal counseling

Work Completed On 11/10/2018

Review for Arffpetcare - 115 Etna Rd, Dedham, MA - 37544514

11/16/2015

I have been using Barbara for about 18 years ago. She is very reliable and my dog loves her.

Description of Work
She comes every day, during the week, to walk my dog. I have 2 cats as well and she does check up on them.

Category pet sitters,dog walkers

Work Completed On 11/13/2015

11/16/2015

Description of Work
She has been taking care of my dog since my dog was 10 weeks old; she is 8 years old now. Barbara sees my dog 3 times a week for walking. She takes very good care of my dog. She is dependable and flexible, due to my hours. She will make every effort to make it there, especially during bad weather. She is great with communication – she leaves a note every day with what her and my dog did. She has also been very good about dog sitting when I leave for vacation. My dog has been at Barbara’s house as well. Barbara is good about giving my dog medication as needed. Her prices are very reasonable.

Category pet sitters,dog walkers

Work Completed On 11/16/2015

09/12/2015

I have been using Barbara (Arff) for the past 8 years. I travel a lot for work and have two cats. I could not be any happier with the services and professionalism that Barbara provides. She always confirms beforehand, and sends me daily pics of my cats while I am away. They are extremely comfortable with her, and at this point she is their second mom. I highly recommend using Arff if you are going...

Description of Work
cat sitting, feeding, bringing in mail

Work Completed On 08/24/2015

10/17/2009

Things went very well. I had used Barbara's services 5 years ago on a previous long vacation, and she remembered me, my house, and my cats. This was my 3rd time using Arff Pet Care. The first time she made a preliminary visit and we signed a contract, but the last two times we made arrangements easily over the phone. I confirmed all the dates and info with voicemail to her. She made all visits, to...

Description of Work
Barbara visited my house 7 times during a 2.5 week vacation to take care of my two cats.

Work Completed On 10/12/2009

09/19/2007

I really like the lady who runs this business. She is very nice, and so is her staff. They take very good care of my pet, and I will continue to use their service in the future. She is very flexible to schedule appointments with, and is always on time.

Description of Work
I had this company cat-sit for me during a weekend that we were gone, this summer. They charge $28 per day on the weekends and $26 per day, during the week.

Category pet sitters

Dog Walking, Medication Administration, Specialized Care of Elderly Dogs, Cat Sitting, Feeding & scooping litter, Watering Plants & House Sitting.... and anything else you can think of.