KEVIN'S AUTOMOTIVE

With Angi since June 2010

05/12/2015

Kevin has been keeping our cars running (and our family safe) since 1982, longer than any professional we've dealt with. I dread the day he and his brother retire! 'Nuf said!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
routine oil change; referred me to dealer for head gasket work as he acknowledged he doesn't do enough of this type of repair

09/18/2013

They discovered that there was a safety latch that was fairly hidden. They pointed this out and moved the latch which resolved the problem. They did this at no cost. The only negative is that their hours are only Monday-Friday, which can be inconvenient if you are looking to have work done on a Saturday.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I brought my car in as I thought I had a problem with the lock on the car.

09/27/2011

After losing all braking power on my 1999 Honda Accord, I needed to use a close auto mechanic to diagnose and fix the problem. After dropping my car off on Friday, Kevin called later in the day with a update and an estimate. Due to time constraints, he was not able to do the repair until Monday. He needed several hours to replace the brake lines that run underneath the car. On Monday, I picked up ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kevin diagnosed my brake problem, called me with an update and an estimate, and did the repair in a timely manner.