Men's Health Boston

Founded 1999 • With Angi since April 2008

Urology

Men's Health Boston was founded in 1999 to be one of the first medical centers in the country to focus on the special medical needs of men. Men's Health Boston's clinical team, lead by Dr. Abraham Morgentaler, specializes in treating men with low testosterone, male infertility, sexual dysfunction, Peyronie's disease, and men seeking vasectomy reversals or vasectomies. Our practice is affiliated with the Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center....

02/24/2014

They are alright. They are good and expert on their field.

Description of Work
I used the urology service of Men's Health Boston.

06/28/2013

They are close to my house. I am comfortable with them. The office is clean. I don't have to wait long for my appointment. The staff is friendly. They explained things well to me.

Description of Work
I used Men's Health Boston for urology services.

04/02/2008

I was referred there by the Boston IVF fertility center. I got an appointment within a couple of weeks. The staff was pleasant. I got in to see the doctor quickly. He was professional and thorough. I paid a $15 co-pay.

Description of Work
Consultation for infertility examination.

Category urologist

Testosterone replacement therapy, treatment of Peyronie's disease with Xiaflex, Male infertility, microsurgical varicocele repair, sperm aspiration, no-scalpel vasectomy, vasectomy reversal, total male evaluation, penile prosthesis (implant), Microwave Thermotherapy (TUMT), Transurethral Needle Ablation (TUNA).

N/A