New England Health and Wellness LLC

Founded 2012 • With Angi since May 2013

34 Chelmsford St

Chelmsford, MA 01824

Our passion at New England Health and Wellness is serving the people in the community—helping you determine why you’re in pain and ultimately improving your quality of life. We are the “non-drug” solution to your medical needs. We work closely WITH your primary care provider to give you the attention you need. New England Health and Wellness is a patient-based practice and making a difference in your life is very rewarding for our team. ...

01/10/2014

Heidi M.

They did not help me with my problem. My problem is unique and I actually made things worse. They did try to help me. It is a nice group and some of the things that they did made me feel worse. I would not use them again.

Description of Work
I went to New England Health and Wellness for treatment of neuropathy pain syndrome.

Category podiatrist

As explained to all potential patients, treatment of peripheral neuropathy is never guarenteed. We are sorry that the treatment did not work for [member name removed] condition and wish her the best in finding the appropriate solution. I am flattered she was happy with our bedside manner and the way in which we communicated with her. As the clinic director and owner, that is critically important to me. The only thing we can guarantee is that we will do our best to help each and every patient that comes to us for help.

06/25/2013

Irene S.

As many people who suffer from neuropathy know its very painful and you can awake at night crying. I was laying on the couch one afternoon and a commercial came on for "New England Health and Wellness" who specialized in treatment of neuropathy of the hand and feet. I pondered for awhile before calling due to the previous doctor appts that were a waste of my time. However, the pain was so bad and finding myself alone on the couch because of it, I decided to make the call. Little did I know that this one phone call was going to give me MY LIFE BACK. I went for my initial visit and right away I knew something was different about this office/practice. I was greeted by friendly faces, treated with respect, offered a beverage and was looked at with sincere and caring eyes. I knew instantly that N.E.H.W was there to help. I went 3x a week as expected and yes it was inconvenient but to my amazement it was working!!!!! I looked forward to going and now that my treatments are over I HAVE MY LIFE BACK and I MISS the STAFF. I may just hop in my car someday just to say Hi because now I can. I urge everyone who is reading this that suffers from neuropathy due to diabetes, radiation/chemo treatments, muscular/neurological disease(myself) or any other reason GO YOU WONT REGRET IT...IT WORKS!!!!

Description of Work
Neuropathy of the feet due to a rare muscular/nerve disorder.

05/15/2013

Irene S.

They're very friendly, caring, thorough, and treat you like family. The treatment actually works.

Description of Work
I see them for the neuropathy of my feet.

Foot & Ankle Care
    Check, Financing Available

Management of symptoms of Peripheral Neuropathy; Pain and numbness in the foot, hands & ankle.

We do not prescribe medications.