Blue Nile Livery LLC

With Angi since January 2015

We operate our livery with the finest vehicles available. Our fleet is selected with careful attention to safety, luxury, and reliability. Cars are impeccably clean inside and out so you can arrive in style....

Auto Transport - United Freight Of America

United Freight of America is your all inclusive transport solution. CONTACT US FOR A QUOTE. please include pick up and Drop off locations and vehicle information

Offers by Auto Transport - United Freight Of America on Angi

04/27/2017

The driver was prompt and courteous to the and vehicle was nice comfortable and clean . The driver was professional and friendly. The vehicle was nice and clean, the trip started and ended on time. Great experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rail transport

09/10/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I am so pleased with Angie's List for getting me a great Limo Co. Blue Nile Livery was courteous, professional and helpful. I use limo services often and they were amazing; I will definitely be using them again!!! Thanks Angie's List and a special shout out to Blue Nile Livery!!! Carol Bodine

01/01/2016

09/25/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Everything has always gone perfectly with them.  They’re always early.  They are an A+ provider to work with.

09/24/2015

I've used them several times and they've been very friendly. They've helped carry our packages etc. I'm definitely planning to use them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Taxi / chauffeur service.

CATEGORY taxi service

Airport service. Chauffeur service. Regional rides, Business Class/Corporate Contracting

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover