Canton Veterinary Hostpital

Animal Grooming
Animal Boarding Kennels
Animal Training

Arffpetcare

***Please call or text 781-888-3276***Arff Pet Care Home Sitting Services has provided peace of mind for pet owners since 1985. Arff offers flexible and reasonable rates, providing services in the comfort and convenience of your own home. Arff offers: daily dog walks, pet playgroup,catsitting, pet taxi between any two locations, drop off and pick ups to and from vet, groomer, kennel or to someone else's house, vacation sitting or housesitting services (with or without pets at home)- including mail & newspaper collection and alternating indoor lights. With more than 33 years of careful service and experience, Arff can bring you peace of mind that your pets are being cared for when you are away from your home. Arff takes custom requests - working with you to tailor a pet care program around the needs of your pet. Arff is a longtime member of Pet Sitters International (PSI) and is credentialed, bonded, and insured. Please visit Arff's Facebook page: https://www.Facebook.com/ArffPetCare/

04/10/2017

We've been going there for several years. There is only a 5 minute wait if you make an appointment. They are very good, very professional. They are high quality all around.

Description of Work
They did an annual check up. One of the dogs had an ear infection. He had to get medicine for that.

04/05/2016

10/07/2015

06/05/2014

02/26/2013

They love the animals and it's really obvious. They do really good quality work. They are very professional and I can usually get a same day appointment if I really need it although I personally schedule about a month out. Our dogs once ate several months worth of heart worm medication and the doctor immediately called us back and gave us advice about what we should do and wether or not we needed ...

Description of Work
I use Canton Veterinary Hospital for veterinary services. I went there a week ago to have my dog looked over after she had spent the night in the woods (they got me in for a short notice visit).

10/07/2015

06/05/2014

Category veterinarian

Veterinarians, routine spays , neuters, dental prophylaxis , extractions, soft tissue procedures, orthopedic procedures

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa