T EDMUND GARRITY INSURANCE INC

Founded 1923 • With Angi since July 2010

545 CONCORD AVE 16

Cambridge, MA 02138

Full Service Insurance Agency offering Commercial and Personal Insurance. Our Clients enjoy in house Registry of Motor Vehicles Services such as new and renewal registrations.

03/13/2017

Aaron and M.

Provider was responsive and courteous at all times, helped me think through the process, and got me the policy I needed in the timeframe I had. No complaints.

Description of Work
I needed a commercial liability policy in order to do some consulting work.

01/05/2017

Paul Z.

Outstanding service, great price, quick turnaround

Description of Work
Homeowners and Car Insurance

04/23/2015

Benjamin M.

Garrity is a well run business. Punctual, responsive, professional, and honest.

Description of Work
Garrity insurance sold us a worker's compensation policy for a household employee (nanny). That service is a regulated service under commonwealth of MA law, which sets the price. Insurers rarely provide the coverage to household employers. We moved our auto and property coverage through Garrity Insurance in order to obtain the coverage.

02/25/2015

TERESA B.

very responsive and very good at getting a deal with good coverage from a reputable company.

Description of Work
condo master insurance

06/04/2014

Meredith G.

As I was very pregnant and wanted to complete the home-buying process as fast a possible, I was in a rush to complete all the paperwork for purchasing our house and Jaime Hitt worked with us in a very timely manner to get us what we needed.

Description of Work
We bought both our car and home insurance through this agency.

Category insurance companies

Hello, Thanks for reviewing us!

11/21/2013

ANTHONY G.

I can't recommend Bob Garrity and his team at T. Edmund Garrity more highly. Bob Garrity was able to work with me to turn around a very reasonable policy on a complex rental property very very quickly. As far as I'm concerned, Bob and his team are exactly what you'd want from an insurance agency, and I'm delighted to recommend them and their work.

Description of Work
Provided a quote for dwelling and fire insurance on a rental property.

05/17/2013

Steve K.

I sent Bob a detailed quote I got from Geico. He wasn't able to match Geico's price, but even after I told him I wasn't going to use him he gave me free advice on what limits made the most sense for me in different categories, based on my individual needs. He was supporting me as though he was my agent even after he knew he had lost my business. My sense was he was doing it because he genuinely wanted to be helpful, not because he was trying to win me back. His advice was thoughtful and made economic sense. He will be the first person I call the next time I need insurance.

Description of Work
I contacted Bob to get a quote for auto insurance. We interacted by email and by phone.

07/30/2012

George K.

They get all "a"s from me. I'm really happy with the way they treat me and they offer great insurance.

Description of Work
They are my health insurance broker.

Category health insurance brokers

SOVEREIGN WEALTH MANAGEMENT

We offer our services NATIONWIDE. Our passion is partnering with our clients to crystallize their financial goals, design a strategy to achieve those goals and execute the plan to its completion. You know it’s not enough to just make a plan, even the most well designed strategies can fail if not executed properly and then monitored for progress and suitability. This is why we consistently monitor the progress of your plan and make changes as new developments come to light with your changing goals. Whether we are helping a young family set the path to achieve their ideal lifestyle and first home; assisting a newly widowed client in navigating and structuring his/or her retirement plan and new life; or advising a professional couple on structuring the sale of their business and transitioning into retirement, we are consistently behind the scenes working to get you there and keep you there: on track. Our Core Competencies include: Financial Planning, Wealth Management, Risk Management, Estate Planning and Multi-Generational Asset Transfer Planning, Managing Executive Deferred Comp Assets. We use the latest and the most sophisticated tools to produce accurate and realistic analyses. We pride ourselves on our independence and ability to work with the leading experts in all fields of wealth management, accounting and estate planning to design a comprehensive and robust strategy to achieve our clients’ goals. Sovereign is affiliated with Spire Investment Partners. Spire Investment Partners is the Parent Company of Spire Wealth Management, LLC an SEC RIA, and Spire Securities LLC, a registered Broker/Dealer and Member of FINRA / SIPC.

Offers by SOVEREIGN WEALTH MANAGEMENT on Angi
    Insurance Agencies
    Health Insurance - Brokers
    Check, Financing Available

Garrity Insurance is committed to delivering the highest quality property and casualty insurance products to individuals and businesses in Eastern Massachusetts. We offer auto, home, and life insurance. Garrity offers commercial insurance including commercial general liability, commerical auto, and worker's compensation insurance.

Motorcycle insurance(unless accompanied by another policy. I.E. Home, car, and motorcycle