Kendall Press

Founded 1984 • With Angi since March 2010

3.5

Printing - Copies
Printing - Invitations

We're a full service printing and digital copying center with pick up and delivery service available. A family run, locally owned business that supports the communities in which we live and work. We answer the phone without voicemail during regular business hours and we strive to say yes to any last minute, emergency print job requirements. We are a ten person shop and all get along well and communicate closely with each other. We are told we are helpful and friendly - always. If we can't do a job, we will honestly tell you so. We are timely, reliable and accurate and will deliver a price quote and a job proof before completing any medium to large jobs or in cases where any questions arise. You can visit, call or place an order on-line via our website www.kendall-press.com Please use info@kendall-press.com for all correspondence concerning quotes, or updates to existing job orders....

Carmichael Grafix, LLC

Carmichael Grafix, LLC is based in the Tampa Bay Florida area. We work with clients across the United States to create custom professional marketing materials, direct mail pieces, ads, animated explainer whiteboard videos, and promotional products. We also provide print services. Let us be your Graphic Arts Department. Having problems getting the correct size images for your Social Media cover photos and headers? We can help with that too! DBE in Florida with USDOT. W/MBE Certification with the State of Florida, Hillsborough County FL. and City of Tampa, FL. Carmichael Grafix has been designated as an approved vendor of the Super Bowl LV Business Connect program. We are one of 200 local diverse businesses in the Tampa Bay area identified as a certified, experienced special event production company approved to compete for contracts related to Super Bowl.

07/16/2012

It was a bad experience and I have definitely not used them again. The job was not finished on time and I had checked with them the whole time. I was in a deadline for a product that I was going to be needed to deliver and they didn’t let me know that it wouldn’t be ready on time. When I went to them, the color of the label was off even though I had asked for proof and they told me at that time th...

Description of Work
I used Kendall Press for printing some labels.

Category invitations,copies

03/31/2010

Firm was professional, helpful, and responsive. They helped me determine the layout and appearance of the card, and provided good advice on the card stock to use. They turned the job around quickly and on time.

Description of Work
Layout and printing of 500 business cards, using logo image I provided by email.

Category invitations,copies

Business communication materials including business cards, banners, posters, Marketing collaterals, Variable data printing, trade show services, stapling, social media services, shrink wrapping, shipping & delivery, scoring,slitting & perf , scanning, raised printing, qr codes (quick read), press kit & conference packages, pickup and delivery, photography, artwork submission guidelines, booklet binding, cutting, design & document creation, drilling holes, folding, laminating & numbering. Invites

we are not a walk in, self serve copy shop but we handle all business, social, personal and commercial printing jobs starting at $25+

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal