Donald, Dr. Tate

Founded 1984 • With Angi since May 2008

General chiropractic practice. All ages accepted. Preferred provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Tuft's, Harvard Pilgrim Health Care, Medicare, Neighborhood Health Plan, Personal Injury (auto and work injuries) and others....

03/18/2013

I brought my MRI results to Dr. Tate who took the time to show me, on a model spine, exactly what was going on with my spine and why I was having the symptoms. He took the time to explain the treatment he proposed and was very friendly to talk to. I feel much better after seeing him for only a few times.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have a bulging disk at L5-S1, which has been causing a lot of lower back / hip pain that radiates down my leg. Dr. Tate took a lot of time to describe exactly what was happening and why I was experiencing the symptoms. He had a model spine and was able show me on the model where my problems were. He is a very good chiropractor who takes the time to fully treat patients, both by adjustments and by recommending strengthening exercises.

07/13/2010

He was an excellent doctor and I will continue to use him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I saw him for chiropractic care.

09/15/2009

Dr. Tate is a wonderful chiropractor. He is incredibly knowledgeable about human anatomy and the mechanics of the human body. He takes the time to listen to his patients, and never leaves you feeling rushed. He genuinely cares for his patients, and his treatment plans always go right to the core of the problem you are having. I recommend him highly to all of my friends!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been going to Dr. Tate for several years now. He has treated my hip, foot, back and neck.

05/15/2008

I saw Dr. Tate for about 15 visits to see if chiropractic treatment would relieve ongoing hip and shoulder pain. Dr. Tate is a very nice person to work with. Unfortunately the treatments did not help me, so I stopped going.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I saw Dr. Tate to relieve ongoing hip and shoulder pain. He tried to treat these areas as well as realigning my entire body.

CATEGORY chiropractor

It should be noted that this patient did not follow the recommended treatment regimen and frequency that was recommended.

Chiropractic physician, certified injury prevention consultant for Future Industrail Technologies (Backsafe and Sittingsafe programs)