Burlington Hypnosis

Founded 2001 • With Angi since August 2011

Paul Gustafson, R.N., C.H. brings over a decade of medical experience as a registered nurse into his practice as a clinical hypnotherapist. He has been helping people with hypnosis since 2001. Paul specializes in virtual gastric band weight loss hypnosis, empowering his clients to comfortably and easily take control of their healthy well-being. Paul also hosts the popular TV show Healthy Hypnosis seen in 45 Greater Boston communities....

07/30/2018

It's been a month now and have had no desire to smoke. Paul made it very easy to do.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stop smoking

06/06/2017

Very helpful, would recommend it to get un-stuck with things like travel anxiety, smoking cessation, diet changes, fear of public speaking, etc.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Package of 3 personalized hypnosis sessions.

CATEGORY hypnotherapy

Thanks for the feedback, glad you had a positive experience. Let me know if I can help you oin the future.

12/23/2015

Paul is amazing! His program is mastered, you can see all the details have been thought through and brought to perfection. Unlike other hypnosis providers, Paul is very clear about when and what to expect, he consistently asks for feedback, trying to make his patients' experience as effective and comfortable as possible. I feel absolutely confident recommending Burlington Hypnosis to all who can b...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased a weight management program, hoping to get my weight under control

CATEGORY hypnotherapy

Thank-you for your feedback, so glad you had a positive experience. Please stay in touch and let me know how I can help you in the future.

12/12/2014

I never booked this and then it expired

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I never booked this and then it expired

09/23/2014

Overall, it was OK.  I'm not sure if I'd do it again or recommend it, though.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased a hypnotherapy deal.

CATEGORY hypnotherapy

Virtual gastric band weight loss, smoking, stress, substance abuse, fear of flying, academic excellence, public speaking, IBS and more

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal